The Teravex Theory

A theory that revolves around emotional control. The 'Teravex Theory', originating from The Allyssius Foundation, while 'Teravex' is the code name for 'emotion'.

Founded in 1995, HY (AMR), it defined beings who were capable of controlling their entire emotional wiring, letting them 'pick' which emotions to display and leave the rest non-existent for a chosen amount of time. As it was voluntary, the beings could alter their emotional state to whatever they desired, but also fix it back to its original, programmed wiring whenever they wanted.

It was not stated as being a disorder, but rather a natural/or artificial system within the beings brain.

RUMOURS
With the Teravex Theory came an origin, and so it was founded among the discovery of Chad Ae'vidon's disorder (Satranixivis Gyeh'vita-vixen). While it was said to be nowhere connected to the disorder, and was later ignored as having a theorised connection to it (naming the disorder as being an alter ego), the Teravex Theory was stated: as Chad's emotional patterns were very strange and unjustified - even with the disorder inactive.

This made way to rumours as to stating that Chad may in fact have the ability to alter his emotions at will, however, this has been denied due to Chad's connection with Nivitrie, her effect on him (with the inclusion of the disorder), and new-made friend Allyssa. It is stated that Chad's emotions are just a side effect of his past (especially with Nivitrie), and the Aetrii'vullian Council.