First date (1/2)

Kuroko Tetsuya:
Today was your first date with Kuroko. You were so excited, since he planned to take you on a walk through the park with Nigou and finally have a picnic together.

You did struggle on what to wear, but decided to just go with comfortable clothes since you were going to walk a lot.

In preparation to your date, you prepared a few snacks and especially dessert for Kuroko. And a vanilla milkshake, just because you know he'll love it.

Just as you were finished with packing your lunch, and dressing up a little, you heard the doorbell ringing. Hurrying to open the door, you saw Kuroko, dressed in a simple polo shirt, standing there with Nigou and a beautiful pink rose.

"Hello, (y/n)-chan. I hope you've been well?"

"Y-yeah I'm doing fine, how 'bout you?"

"I was in a bit of a hurry, since Nigou dragged me all the way to a flower store and wouldn't stop barking at this rose here...", he smiled and handed it to you.

"O-oh, thank you, Tetsuya! And of course, you too, Nigou!", you giggled petting Nigou and carefully accepting the rose.

After you put the rose in an appropriate flower vase, the three of you began walking. Kuroko insisted on holding the food basket for you, so you could walk Nigou instead.

It was a really fun afternoon. Nigou running around chasing butterflies and playing fetch was just too cute to see. The whole time Kuroko and you were walking close to each other and talking about everything and anything.

Finally, after two hours you found a nice spot for a picnic and started setting everything up. Kuroko helped with the blanket, while you took out the food. Eating together under the stunning cherry trees on fresh green grassland was just perfect.

"(Y/n)-chan, thank you so much for the food. It is very delicious!", Kuroko complimented.

"No problem, Tetsuya! Oh, I almost forgot-", you remembered and pulled out the vanilla milkshake, carefully stocked in a thermos can.

"You know, this thermos can keep things warm and cold... Close your eyes, and open your mouth, Tetsuya~", you giggled while pouring a bit of vanilla milkshake in a cup for him.

He complied, closed his eyes and opened his mouth. As you were carefully letting him sip the milkshake, you noticed how close the two of you have gotten.

"This is really delicious, (y/n)-chan! I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend!", he smiled and leaned in even closer.

You just sat there like a statue, not moving an inch due to how close you two were. A blush was creeping into your face. Just as he got closer, he suddenly how close you were and fell back immediately.

Embarrassed, the two of you looked away but then laughed after a while.

All in all, it was a perfect first date~

Kagami Taiga:
It has been a week since Kagami asked you to be his girlfriend. Today was your first date with him, watching a basketball game.

Yup. Again. You didn't mind, but decided to tease Kagami a bit by playing the pouty girlfriend.

"How is all the romantic stuff we do connected to basketball?!", you asked Kagami, acting all disappointed.