The First Concert (p.t. 2)

Not to long later, you heard Amarican Idiot onto the speakers for the intro song, the stage was completely black, then you hear someone clear there throat on stage, then the mic stand fell *akward silence* "shitt..." Said a voice. Everyone started cheering. "How are all me lovely people?" You heard Billoe Joe yell, then the crowed yelled. The stage was still black, but Know your Enemy started playing "do you know your enemy!" Billie yelled, and the crowed yelled back. The stage was still black till the beat drop, and the stage light up, everyone cheered, and yelled.

your p.o.v•

You were having the best time ever, only being like 3 feet from Billie Joe Armstrong!.
end of you're p.o.v•

A little later they started playing Still Breathing, this song meant a lot to you... It helped you through your depression, you even had a tattoo on your arm saying"ImStillBreathing" on your left arm, you swung up your arm to sway it, and you started to tear up as he sang "im still breathing, im still breathing on my own" as he sang, he looked over at your face full of tears, then your arm with the tattoo, he looked back at you and smiled, then winked. Inside you started freaking out, you cant believe he just saw you.

Soon later the concert was over, you were very sad, but incredibly happy, he noticed you! Billie freakin Joe noticed you!