2. Katsuki x Reader (Fluff)

(Ok... I don't know how to describe this... Originally this was supposed to be a comedy part, but somehow it turns out that it's a bit of Fluff, Angst and well, I don't know if you'll find my humour funny, but I tried to make it a bit comedy, so tell me what you think about it! :))

(Warning! For those, who haven't read the previous chapter, there will be some Flashback so...)

Requested by @Lordexplosionmrder

Me and Bakugou fought against a powerful villain, but his quirk was just ridiculous. Body swap. Like for real? I can't imagine being stuck in Bakugou's body, but the idea of him being in mine frightened me even more.

I can't let him touch me or Bakugou.

At least that's what I thought yesterday. Today's morning proved me how much wrong I could be.

Yes, I'm stuck in Bakugou's body. This is like the worst nightmare in my whole life.

Standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom I found myself staring at his face. Shrugging, I decided I'll take a quick shower and get ready for school.

I took off my... umm... his shirt and again looked in the mirror.

Geez...

Those abs...

I felt my cheeks heat up as I pushed the thought aside.

Stop being a creep!!!

But the worst part was yet to come.

I realised I can't go into the shower with his pants on.

Oh my... no...

But I have to take a shower before school!... okay... I'll just... I'm not gonna look at it... I'm not gonna touch it... I'll just leave it there, I'm still an innocent soul...

That's what I thought when I was taking off his pants.

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS!! I'M GONNA KILL THAT BODY-SWAP GUY!!!!

I took a QUICK shower and dressed up for school. Then I headed downstairs to make myself a breakfast.

I was greeted by Bakugou's mom.

Damn it! Just act natural. What would Bakugou do?

"Hey dear!" Bakugou's mom said with a smile.

"Hey!" I tried to sound like Bakugou.

"I've made you a breakfast, go eat..."

"Thanks..." I turned around and headed to the kitchen. But before I did, I caught a glimpse of Bakugou's mother making a questioning look.

Did I say something wrong?

"Is everything okay, Katsuki?"

"Yeah!" I tried to look angry and stuff, but wasn't good at it at all. It was really uncomfortable to act like this around his mother.

"Hn... okay..." she said and walked away.

Phew... I hope, she buys it...

After the breakfast I headed to school, hoping I would get there before Bakugou does.

We met at the locker room. There was a moment we just stared at each other studying ourselves.

"What the hell, (Y/n)?!!"

"What the hell Bakugou?!" we yelled in unison.

I have to be dreaming. His, I mean my hair looked like explosion, even if I have his quirk! What did he do to them?