The morning

One morning the baby was crying. Her mom awake, then mother Valery pray.

Mother Valery: dear LORD thanks for this day. Thank you because I'm still alive,healthy,safe and happy. Thank you for this baby that you given to me and LORD please guide me this day give a strength to care of this baby and please LORD give me wisdom. Thank you LORD I pray this prayer amen.

When Baby Matthew heard her mother praying he stop crying. Mother Valery fix her bed and wake up his husband.

Simon wake up its early in the morning. You have work to but pray first ok. Mother Valery said.

Alright dear I'm gonna fix our bed and then I will pray. Father Simon said.

Father Simon: dear LORD thank you for this day because I'm still alive,healthy,safe and happy.thank you because You give me a son. LORD please guide me this day and give me strength to work for the family and LORD please take care of my family when I'm gone thank you LORD I pray this prayer amen.

So father Simon,mother Valery and Baby Matthew woke up. They went down stairs and they saw grandpa Pat and grandma Lily.

Oh hello good morning the breakfast is ready. Grandma Lily said.

Oh thank you Mom! Valery said.

Oh your welcome! I cook some beacon and eggs and I make some orange juice too. Grandma Lily said.

Wow. So yummy! The twins said.

Well your awake! Grandpa Pat said.

Yes Grandpa we're awake and we never forget to pray before we get up I the morning. The twins said.

Oh that's good well come on eat your break fast but don't forget to wash your hands and to pray. Father Simon said.

Ok dad but wait, why do we need to wash our hands? Casey ask.

Well because if we don't wash our hands the bacteria's well go to your food and you will have sick. Father Simon said.

Oh so that's why we need to wash our hands. Stacey said.

Hurry up you kids we are going to the super market. Grandpa pat said.

Alright alright everyone let's eat. Grandpa pat said.

So the family wash Their hands and pray then after that they ate Their breakfast then they take a bath and they take their clothes and then they took care of the baby they feed it,clean it, put a clothes on it and they pray to the LORD and now they are ready to go to the super market.