The hunt begins

Remnant a planet where both human and Faunus have been living over a long time but are in constant threat of the Grimm and the White Fang terrorists. They way they fought back was with dust and aura and semblance that many who joined a huntsman academy in the four kingdoms. Though they all though the Grimm are the worse enemy of humans and Faunus. Unfortunately for them,they will all get a horrible wake up call for in space there is something worse than Grimm. It all began on that one night where the slaughter many would call it began. Though the truth is the hunt has just begun.

On a White Fang outpost at Night.

It was dark and many WF soldiers were patrolling the area though unknown to them. A figure cloaked in the trees and seeing their Heat through its bio mask. Then it started to walk towards the one in the tower alone. The one watching over was a moose faunus male with a rifle out.

MG: Man this post is boring. I just hope.*mmmhp*

He felt a hand over his mouth and then.

*swish*

He felt two blades enter him and saw in horror as he tried to scream in pain but was muffled by the sounds of his spine and head comming off. The figure Decloak and looked at its new trophy and put it on his waist and moved on to his target. It kept doing the same for every one he came across killing them silently and retrieve their heads and spines as trophies. Then he made his way inside.

Inside the WF base.

The rest of the White fang and their commander were going over all the dust they have taken over the last week.

Commander: Well brothers and sisters we have enough to hold out for a good number of days.

Grunt: Nice but sir why do we work with the human isn't that just being a hypocritic.

Commander: Shut your mouth before I tell Adam of this question. Now let's see how our patrols are doing. *radios* Watchtower one status report over.

Silence and he tried again but to no avail. As he was doing it he and the other four didn't see the others in the top being killed one by one until none where left.

Commander: Tower four you read me over. Damn it no response.

Grunt: Wait no one has reported in. Could that mean they found us and are here for her?

Commander: maybe but we still haven't had out "fun" with her.

Then the CO turn around and saw three dots on the grunts head and then they heard a shot of a weapon they can't recognize and a blue blast came towards the grunt. The when it hit him his whole body exploded and the rest fired on where it came form but no effect. The Commander was down by the shockwave of the blast. Then he heard the screams of his fellow faunus and when he opens his eyes he saw that they are all dead and one being lifted with two blades coming out of the stomach. Then the figure decloaked and the figure of the thing no monster in his eyes that slaughter them all was no huntsman it was something worse. It wore armor he never seen with weapons he can't recognize it tower over 8ft and looked more than Human.