21

Jimin's POV

Standing in front of my house, I hesitated before slowly opening the door. As I stepped inside, memories of everything I'd endured flooded my mind. Despite the painful recollections, I still longed to see my hyung. It didn't make sense to want to be around him, considering everything, but a part of me hoped that my old hyung still existed somewhere within him.

Making my way upstairs, I entered the room where all the terrible things had occurred. There lay Soon's unconscious body. I approached him, kneeling in front of his motionless body. My hand gently stroked his hair as tears streamed down my face, and I began to hit his chest in anguish.

"Why, hyung? Why did you do all of that to me? I loved you so much, hyung. You were my protective and loving hyung. What happened to those good memories? What troubles caused you to break like this?" I sobbed, pouring my heart out. In the midst of my tears, I felt Min's presence behind me, comforting me with his touch. Lost in my grief, I failed to notice the hand that grasped my wrist.

Looking down, I saw Soon looking up at me, slowly rising to sit up he groaned as I watched him move it sounded and looked painful. He embraced me, and I couldn't help but reciprocate, crying even harder as he spoke.

Soon: "I'm so sorry, Jimin. I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. I'm sorry for hurting you so much for everything I've done to the person I was supposed to protect. I'm a terrible person. You can hate me forever, but please know that I am sorry for being a hyung. I wish I could undo the pain I caused by subjecting you to abuse. If you never wanna see me again... I'll pack up and leave or you can press charges I'll serve the time I deserve for all I've done."

I cried uncontrollably, clinging tightly to him, and managed to utter, "Soonie, I don't know how long it will take... But one day I will forgive you. I know you went through your own hell and had no one to help you... When you needed help... I won't let you suffer alone anymore... I won't let you be taken away either we will get through it together."

Soon: "I will do everything I can to earn your forgiveness, Jimin. I don't deserve your mercy."

Breaking the embrace, I turned to Min and asked, "Can you heal him, please?" He looked at me and sighed, "Okay, Jimin, but if he ever hurts you again, I WILL KILL HIM!" Min approached Soon, placing his hand on his shoulder. His hand emitted a white glow, and I got u[ giving them room and watched as the marks and bruises on Soon's body vanished. Min then grabbed him by the collar, warning, "If you lay a hand on him again, I WILL KILL YOU. Understood?" Soon nodded, and after being released, he stood up and walked toward me, and embraced me once more.

Soon: "I'm so fucking stupid... I'm so sorry I couldn't be a better person for you... I'm so sorry for putting you through all that hell... I really don't deserve a second chance but I'll do my best not to fuck it up I can promise you that."

Returning the hug, Min declared, "It's time to leave." I nodded, bidding farewell to Soon and assuring him that we would meet again. He nodded in understanding, hugging me tightly and saying,

Soon: "Okay, Jiminie. Everything will be different when you come back, I promise." As we pulled away, I replied, "Okay." I walked towards Min, waving at Soon, who waved back and called out, "Bye, Jimin! I mean what I said!" I nodded, and Min took my hand as we descended the stairs, leaving the house behind.

Min created another portal and carried me once more. Blushing, I whispered, "Um, Min, you can put me down now." He grinned and replied, "I know, but I don't want to." I looked away, feeling a mix of embarrassment and happiness. Eventually, we arrived in front of a door, and Min was still holding me.

"Um, Min, you can let go now," I said. He smiled at me and responded, "I know, but I just don't want to."

Feeling slightly flustered, I followed him as he opened the door, and we found ourselves back in the living room. My stomach growled, and Min gently placed me down before leading me into the kitchen.

Jin was busy cooking, while the rest of the boys cleaned up the mess around him. Jin spotted us and cheerfully said, "Hi, guys! I hope you're hungry!" I turned to Min, who looked at me, and I expressed my tiredness. He nodded and turned to the boys, saying, "Okay, guys, I'll be right back. Jimin is tired." He took my hand and guided me upstairs.

Entering the room, he went to his closet and handed me a pair of pajamas. I took them, and he instructed me to take a shower and then go to sleep. He mentioned that he would join me after finishing his meal before leaving the room.

Following his instructions, I took a shower and changed into the pajamas. Exhausted, I climbed into bed, wondering if everything would be okay with me and Soon.

As I drifted off to sleep, I pondered the uncertain future.