Prologue: A Dream of 8 Warriors! New Keyblade Wielders

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Prologue to this story and now finally here is the Prologue to this story since looking for some OCs and now with that finally over here is the Prologue,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Aqua P.O.V

"Aqua is asleep in her room and as she is she suddenly started to dream and as she does she sees she's in a sandy wasteland, she walks around and then she couldn't hear anything. Then as she's walking she hears a baby cry, she looks at where it's coming from and she starts walking and she sees a baby in a blanket crying and she couldn't believe she'd find a child, she then kneels to it..........
Aqua: *shushing* "It's okay, it's okay. *she picks up the baby* You're safe now."
...........then in the distance she sees a light, and the light comes clear to reveal 9 Keyblades............
Aqua: "9 Keyblades."
...........then the baby disappears and it turned into light as it went to the Keyblades, then the light gets brighter, then it dims to reveal 8 people carrying the Keyblades, but what was shocking is that one of em is holding 2 Keyblades............
Aqua: "What is all this? *realizes* There are more..........Keyblade Wielders."
...........then the light gets bright and she wakes up, she rubs her head and she didn't know what that was, but she knew that there will be more Keyblade Wielders............

Mickey P.O.V

..........Mickey is with Donald and Goofy visiting their master Yen Sid, he summoned them cause he has something urgent to talk to them about. They then walked in and they saluted...........
Mickey: "You summoned us Master Yen Sid?"
Yen Sid: "Yes, I have something important to show you. *pulls out a bottle with a paper in it* I just got this message, but it's very old."
Mickey: "Then why does it involve us sir?"
Yen Sid: "It's from Aqua."
..........Mickey is surprised at that and he gives the bottle to him and Mickey takes it out and reads it............

Mickey, I don't know I'd I'm able to say tips in person, but one night before what happened in the Keyblade Graveyard, I had a a mysterious dream. It was in the same wasteland as the Keyblade Graveyard, I was walking until I heard a baby cry, I found the baby. But, it disappeared and before the baby did, there were 9 Keyblades shinning. And there were 8 Keyblade Wielders NDGO one of em held 2 Keyblades and through my adventures I never met these warriors, so obviously they're future Keyblade Wielders.

............Mickey is surprised that there are 8 Keyblade Warriors right now.............
Mickey: "There are 8 new Keyblade Wielders, this could be a chance to fight the darkness."
Donald: "But, where can we find them?"
????: "Well, the search can be small."
...........they look to see Cloud leaning on the wall...........
Goofy: "Gwarsh, don't scare us like that?"
Yen Sid: "What do you mean by that Cloud?"
Cloud: "I'm saying there are 2 Keyblade Wielders in my world, and they're here."
..........2 guys walk in and they had the Keyblades in their hands...........
Mickey: "Well, here's 2 of em now."
Donald: "But, what about the other 6?"

3rd P.O.V

Storm: "We might know where they are. My name is Storm Strife."
Frost: "Names Frost."
Donald: And what do you mean you know where?"
Storm: "My Keyblade is acting weird, it looked at it and it can track them. They're in another world not related to all of you."
Goofy: "Where are they?"
Frost: "A world known as Remnant."
Yen Sid: "Remnant?"
Mickey: "You know the world Master?"
Yen Sid: "A little bit, it's a world that's been terrorized by creatures known as Grimm and there are 2 different species of humans. One is the regular human, the other is one that have animal parts called Faunus. Because of the Grimm men and women fight them known as Huntsmen and Huntresses."
Goofy: "Gwarsh, that's terrible."
Donald: "I don't even want to know what a Grimm looks like."
Mickey: "Well, Remnant is the place they could be."
Yen Sid: "You must head there immediately."

The World of Remnant

..........in the world of Remnant, 2 childhood best friends are walking through the halls of Beacon Academy heading to class, the 2 guys are (Y/N) (L/N) and Cy Aozora Chan, the 2 been best friends since they were 6 years old and since there wasn't anymore students so they became a 2 man team...........
(Y/N): "Well, now we're headed to the auditorium for the announcement."
Cy: "I wonder what it is. *looks at (Y/N)* You okay man? Looks like you had a bad dream."
(Y/N): "Just last night I had this dream, it was all black at first. But, then I saw this bright light and I was standing on the glass thing that had a guy and four other people I never knew."
Cy: *looked at her surprised* "Wait, you had that dream too?"
(Y/N): *looks at him surprised* "You had it?"
Cy: "Yeah, dude and it's weird. Also these black looking creatures appeared and I fought them with a giant key like a sword."
(Y/N): "I fought them with 2."
Cy: "You lucky."
(Y/N): "But, what was the dream about?"
..........Cy shrugs, then as they were walking down the hall they ran into their friends...........
(Y/N): "Hey guys."
Ruby: "Hi (Y/N). Hi Cy."
Blake: "I knew you two would make it in time."
Cy: "So, what's the announcement?"
Weiss: "It's got something to do with those sightings of those creatures."
Pyrrha: "Obviously."
Jaune: "It even made them scary."
(Y/N): "What creatures?"
Yang: "It was these little black looking creatures that had big yellow eyes."
..........(Y/N) and Cy's eyes widen as they were referring the creatures from their dreams, if those things have been spotted; could it mean that their dreams are real...........
Nora: "You two okay?"
Yang: "You look like you seen something scary."
(Y/N): "It's nothing. We should head there now."
.........they walk together to the auditorium as (Y/N) and Cy started to think that something bad is going to happen today............

Storm and Frost P.O.V

..........Storm and Frost arrived at Remnant and they teleported in an alleyway, then they walk out and they look around............
Frost: "So, this is Remnant, huh?"
Storm: "It's one of the four kingdoms, it's Vale."
Frost: "Oh, right. So, if we were huntsmen, where would we go to train?"
..........they walk around Vale and then in the distance they see some kind of castle and they thought..........
Storm: "Obviously that's where they would train."
Frost: "Yeah, but how are we gonna get there?"
.........then they saw a ship flying towards it and they ran as fast as they can and jumped on top to head there, they are determined to find the Keyblade Wielders and battle the darkness to end it once and for all."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)