Chapter 1

Beep

Beep

Beep

As I felt for the snooze button on my alarm I couldn't, so I picked it up and through it at the wall. Once I came to realisation I now need to buy a new alarm clock now. What's this the 4th this month. I have slight anger issues.

Anyway I got out of my bed, my feet hit the cold wooden floor and a shivering sensation raced through my body. And not a good one. I walked into my closet and pick out an outfit for the day. I grabbed my towel and head to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and adjusted the heat, striped down and hoped in. I stood still for 5 minutes letting the hot water relax my tense muscles. I grabbed my coconut body wash and green Luffa and stated to clean my body.

Once happy I grabbed my grape shampoo and conditioner and applied generously to my itchy scalp. Once all washed and clean I jumped out and dried my body and hair then wrapped the towel around my body. I them went and grabbed my under garments, a white bra with red lace over trim and matching panties.

I then wrapped the towel around my head And headed into my closet and grabbed my clothes, went back to the bathroom and grabbed my hair drier and curling iron. I then got dressed in to my black crop top, bleached denim shorts, a white knitted long cardigan and some brown short socks. I then dried my hair and curled it. Once the was done I opened my foundation and applied some to my face, I then grabbed my setting powder, blush, once done with that I did a light smokey eye which made my bright blue-grey eyes pop and added a swipe of black eye liner. To pull it all together I generously swiped at my lashes making them really long.

Wait I still haven't introduced my self, my name is Danica Waverley and I'm a hybrid. As in Werewolf, Vampire, Fairy, Siren, Dragon Rider, Angel, Demon, Witch. I am extremely proud to be a hybrid like my parents and their parent and their parent and etc. We live in a pack that is full of Werewolf's, Vampires, Fairies, Sirens, Dragon Riders, Angels, Demons and Witches. My father and mother alphas and I am soon to take over with my mate, whom I have not located yet but will find soon. To tell you about my self I am blonde and blue eyed. Right now your all probably lime, she's a duesy and a bitch. Well I am actually really smart and nice. I am in 4 clubs/activities. I am school president, head cheerleader, captain of the girls soccer team and president of the book club. My older brother was all as well, not a cheerleader but a footballer and the boys soccer captain. He is 19. I am reasonably popular, being the Alphas daughter and all. I had a boyfriend but that ended badly. Don't want to get on my brother and dad's bad side. I have 5 close friends Ben and Joel Parison (twins), Emily Davidson ( Ben's girlfriend), Brianna Spicer and Mathew Spicer. We have been friend since we were born. They all know about me being a hybrid as they are all in my pack.
Brianna's father is Beta and they are vampier . Emily's father is third in command and they are werewolves. Ben and Joel are demons, but they are really nice. And I guess that's all I have to tell you.

I stumbled putting on my brown leather heels and headed down the hallway to the kitchen. I had a muffin and a banana and grabbed my bottle of water and headed for the elevator. Since our pack is massive each family has its own apartment in one of the 10 big buildings. They are basically like hotels, 39 family's can fit into each apartment and because the have large family's the apartments hold 10 people. Then theirs the dining hall were diner is held 3 times a week, there is also a elders complex were anyone over 600 years lives. We're mythical creatures, we live for a long time. I stumble out if the elevator and out the door into the parking complex. I find my black Nissan pulsar and unlock it and drive to school.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey guys this is my first werewolf/ hybrid book so I hope you like. I am hoping for some votes and comments

BigMumma_69