Hallucination?

(Hello People... This is iGh0st and this is PJO x Teen Wolf. For somewhat same plot, but it will only be the same for some major plot details.)
Traitor.
Killer.
Death.
Backstabber.

These words circled through my head, so thick, that they were almost tangible.

They called me a traitor. You mean they wanted an excuse to kill me.

Poseidon disowned me. Called me a circus freak and a pawn.

Annabeth cheated on me. She didn't even have the dignity to apologize to Piper. She just stared at a crying Piper and smirked, "All hot things in this camp belongs to me."

Even my mom, Sally, didn't want to see me.

"Monsters," she said, "We want your sister to be as normal as possible."

But at least my mom, wait... Sally and Paul told me something else.
Go to Beacon Hill, California. I have a friend named Chris Argent there. Tell him you are Percy Flamme.

So now, I am a wanted fugitive that is going to California. On the bright side, I've always want to go there. On the bad side, I think I am hallucinating.  Let me explain...
————————————————————
The camp jeered at me as I walked by. Stumbling across the pavilion in a daze, while rotten fruit was thrown at me, I came across Piper. She was getting the same treatment as me, but a little better.

Her tear-stained face was covered in grime and dirt. She whispered softly, "You saw, didn't you? Annabeth and Jason making out."

'Wait, what?!? I thought, as I sprinted across the berry fields toward the lake. There they was, making out next to the lake. My last hope that Piper was lying was gone. So was the last shred of my dignity and soul.

I left the field without a word. Jason's after school activities were none of my business.

(2nd part of the flashback)

"You are too powerful, Jackson, you shouldn't have gone traitor." said Zeus.

"I didn't!" screamed Percy.

"There was proof Jackson, undisputable proof." his harsh words rang right through the ex-son of Poseidon.

"Now, your punishment now-" Zeus was interrupted by Poseidon.

"Wait, brother! My son, my punishment! And I have just the solution." said Poseidon.

After a long, rapid conversation in Mind Messaging, Zeus nodded.

"Jackson, you will be punished fully. Poseidon will disown you, throw you out to the mortal world, and make sure you remember everything."

He snapped his fingers, and everything went black.
————————————————————
So, here I am, lying on a hospital bed wondering if this was all a dream.

I need to figure out, and go to Beacon Hills, California as fast as possible.

Mark my words Olympus. If you are real, I will not help you any longer!