Get To Know Your Author ( Face Reveal)

As you read the title, your going to know stuff about me!
It's going to be basic stuff so...Yeah
First of, my name is Allyson! So you could call me Ally or just author. I'm female of course and like I said, I am in 7th grade(wow I'm righting smut at this age)

I like south park (duh) and a lot of anime, I mean a lot! But my favorite anime is my hero academia!It's so good and action pack a binged watched the first season in one day, yeah.

But I just loooooove Vocalaid! You know, that really big thing in Japan? There anime holograms that perform live and there not even real people but people waist 100 dollars for a ticket just to see them. Yeah that Vocolaid.

Anyway, away from anime, I'll gonna try to make you guys now me. My favorite YouTube is Kubz Scouts. He fucking funny.

like I said, my name is Allyson, I'm in 7th grade and is female. I Have brown hair, that's really messy. My eyes are brown and I wear glasses. My birth day is January 27.

I have a sibling, her name is Briana. I have a shit load of cousins that I share a house with so no fucking privacy! My favorite OPT IS you guessed it CREEK!!

I'm single and fuck you Austin if your reading thing you cheating
piece of crap! I'm pansexual, I made a story about this on my page. I fucking love spaghetti, my favorite food! My favorte color is black and pink. I have a pet cat who name is chew and he's a boy and I have two pet dogs, Kachita and Honey

I fucking love Creek. Any ways, I love to draw, it's my passion to become a artist when I grow up. My dream college is UCLA, my grandpa when to the hospital over there and they saved him so I definitely going there.

My favorite cartoon is... Sponge Bob Square Pants!!! I love memes, who doesn't. I love Rip vines, there halariouse and make me laugh like a cow. My favorite app is Wattpad and Pinterest. Well that's all.

And now fore the moment you all been waiting for

My face reveal

God damn I'm ugly

God damn I'm ugly. I hoped you guys know about me know. I'm still working on my stories so no worries. And goodbye!