Chapter 20

Walking around London was now out of the day, more like walking around bars and seeing how drunk everyone could get well I should say seeing how drunk Liam could get. I wasn't an overly big drinker only if the mood was right and this wasn't the right mood, I knew that Liam was only drinking just because clearly his conversation with Nicole didn't go over very well; a drunk and angry Liam Gallagher was someone I didn't want to deal with right now. Gene sat across from Liam and I at the pub table, he of course wouldn't think anything of it why I sat beside Liam but if he only knew what was going in, as Gene and I talked away Liam kept trying to grab at my thigh making it pretty obvious too. I kept having to shove his hand away trying for Gene not to see but I could tell he noticed "Dad, what are you doing?" Gene questions Liam as he pulls his hand away "Nothin, was I grabbing at you Teddy I'm sorry love" Liam says rubbing my back I just rolled my eyes and took a sip of my tea blushing at the fact we were almost caught, well not me Liam was. Gene gave Liam a confused look then we continued on with our conversation, I just shrugged it off like nothing happened. We sat at this pub for probably 3 hours and it was beginning to get boring especially for me and Gene because we weren't drinking "Right ya ol' geezer lets go home" Gene says kicking Liam under the table "I ain't done yet you shithead" Liam slurs "We are" I mumble "Go on then, I'll come home later" Liam says shooing us away, why was he acting like this? I don't think I've ever seen him get this drunk and over what a silly conversation with his ex-wife? "Let's go Gene, do you want to go back to your mam's or back with me?" I ask Gene getting up from the table "Just take me back to mum's, I dunno if I want to see the aftermath of him being fucking in the can" Gene replies laughing "Don't talk to me like that Gene!" Liam yells causing people to look around at us "Liam shut the fuck up, come with us if you're that upset" I whisper to him trying to keep him calm but it wasn't working, "No I'm fucking staying, Teddy I'll see you at home" He replies. I threw my hands in the air walking out of the pub with Gene trailing behind me, we waited outside for 5 minutes for the Uber leaving Liam behing, I just hoped he didn't get himself in any trouble.

It had been almost 3 hours since Gene and I had left the pub, I dropped him off back at Nicole's then I came back to Liam's house and I was kinda beginning to get worried about Liam since I hadn't heard from him since we left. My phone started ringing shortly after I began worrying and it was Liam, thank god It gave me some relief; "Liam?" I answer "No m'am this is Officer Cambridge calling off Mr.Gallagher's phone" Oh fuck of course we leave him and he gets in shite, but why are they calling me? "Oh, hello sir; Is Liam okay?" I ask nervously "We've got him here at the station in a holding cell, he was pretty intoxicated so we brought him in," The officer explains "Is there any chance you or someone he knows could come grab him?" "Of course, I'm on my way now!" I say quickly hanging up the phone and grabbing the keys to Liam's Range Rover. I arrived at the police station running in to get the drunken idiot, I didn't think Liam was the type anymore to get arrested for this kinda shit but then again he is Liam Gallagher; "Hello, I'm here for Liam Gallagher" I say to the policeman at the reception desk "Yes M'am, thank god you're here," The officer laughs "I'll go grab him and you can take him, just keep an eye on that lad will you?" "Absolutely, last time you'll see him" I laugh at least we can make light of this situation. The officer left the desk and went into the back of the station to get Liam, I paced in front of the desk waiting to see what was going to happen then the door opened with the nice officer leading Liam out toward me, I rolled my eyes as Liam smiled at me "Thanks for coming" Liam says "Yeah you're lucky you idiot," I say "Thank you officer" "Like I said, watch that lad" The officer replies. I walk in front of Liam toward the car and he trails behind me, I wasn't mad at him but it bothered me more that he was that upset over a conversation; as we drove the car was silent but I had to question him on why "So why did you decide to get that trashed?" I asked him bluntly "Nicole, she just bugs the fuck out of me everytime I see her" Liam says "But why?" I ask "She's always bloody asking for more money saying it's for Gene when I fucking well know it isn't" He explains "plus she works and makes good money like why should I flip the bill for fucking everything?" I didn't know how to respond to that, I sighed shaking my head "I wish I could give you advice but-" Liam cuts me off "I don't need advice" He snaps, here was the Liam Gallagher I didn't want to deal with.