Is froakie okay?

Hey guys next chapter time. I tallied up the votes and it's in between sylveon and umbreon but I might have an idea for everyone that I thought of today, what is it? Keep reading and find out.

Your POV
We kept running with Bonnie leading the way to professor sycamore's lab.
Bonnie: come on hurry up
Ash: right
I look down at froakie
Me: come on froakie, you gotta hang in there
Froakie: I'll try
We all then stop and look around to see clemont really behind us.
Bonnie: clemont go faster!
Clemont: I'm going as fast as I can, ash don't wait up for me, get going
Ash: ok got it clemont
Me: I can't believe how slow he is.
We kept running until Bonnie said
Bonnie: that's it the sycamore Pokémon lab
We then ran inside to try and find help when a man with black hair, blue eyes, and a lab coat came in through a huge door.
Ash: are you the professor?
The man then noticed froakie
??: froakie no!
Ash: you know this froakie professor?
Ps: (that's what I'm gonna put) I sure do, Sophie come quick, we've been so worried about you"he picks froakie up" your trainer has been in recent contact with us.
Me and froakie just stared at each other me looking worried and him looking ashamed. The professor then handed froakie to a girl with blue hair, who I assume is sophie.
Ps: froakie needs help
Sophie: right
Then she ran off. I don't know what got into me but I then jumped off of ash's shoulder and started to run after them.
Ash: wait, (y/n)!
Pikachu: what are you doing?!
Me: sorry guys I just want to make sure he's ok!
She then put froakie down on a table where she was going to heal him. Sophie then noticed I was there.
Sophie: I'm sorry but are you lost?
I then walked over to where froakie was being healed and sat next to him. He smiled knowing I was there but before he could say anything Sophie picked me up.
Sophie: I'm really sorry eevee but your not really aloud to be in here.
I start to struggle, I didn't want to leave froakie knowing that he was hurt like this.
Sophie: ok how about this, I'll let you stay if you stay by the door ok?
I nod
Me: ok
I then jump out of her arms and walk to the door and sit down by it. I then started thinking about why I was here, why did run after them like that? Why did I not want to leave froakie's side? That's a tricky question. A few minutes later Sophie came over to me, bent down to my level of height and started to talk.
Sophie: ok froakie almost better but since you've been waiting all this time and froakie really wants you to stay, how about I let you talk to him.
She then picks me up and places me on the same table as froakie then she leaves. I turn my head to see ash, clemont, and Bonnie talking to a garchomp and the professor. I then turn my head to look at froakie.
Me: hey froakie, I again just wanted to say thank you for saving me.
He looked at me with a weak yet caring smile
Me: I think your awesome
I then yawn
Froakie: you tired?
Me: ya
Froakie: ya know you can take a nap right here, next to me.
Me: I'm just worried about what's going to happen when I'm asleep.
Froakie: hey don't worry, I'm still injured remember, so I'll be right here when you wake up.
Me: ok
I then lay down beside him in my little ball. I then feel him kiss my head. I was flustered yet to tired to care(that's me) so I just drifted to sleep.
A few minutes later
I felt someone poke me. I opened my eyes to see froakie look at me.
Froakie: hey you wanna take a walk?
Me: nothing better to do.
Me and froakie toke that walk. We talked about all sorts of stuff. He was impressed with the moves I was capable of. As we were walking we saw a garchomp talking to three really suspicious scientists.
Froakie: Hey!
He then started to speed hop over to them. Me being worried about him I followed. Once we stopped I said.
Me: froakie  you shouldn't run like that, your still injured!
Froakie: you scared or something
I blush a little
Me: no! I'm just worried because you looked like you were half dead earlier!
Garchomp: what a cute couple
Me and froakie: it's not like that!
(A little servamp reference)
I perk my ears to hear familiar voices.
Meowth: that's the froakie that blasted us off and held my (y/n)!
(You don't know it's really them)
James: then he should feel our research wrath first.
He then grabbed a cube looking device out of his bag.
James: so let's get ready to research!
Then I feel like I'm being picked up and now being held. I look around and see the the fat scientist(Meowth) holding me.
Meowth: I'm just gonna hold ya until the research is over.
He was blushing really hard and had heart eyes you'd see in an anime. So I just jumped from his arms and ran back to froakie. As the man threw the cube at him. I was ready to use an attack. Until garchomp stood in front of us taking the hit.
Sophie: oh no, garchomp!
The three people say something I couldn't understand over garchomps groans of pain.
Me: hold on, I'll get that thing off of you
I then jump on his neck pulling at the device but it ended up shocking me and I flew backwards.
Froakie: (y/n)!
I then blacked out
A few minutes later
As I woke up I realized I was in ash's backpack with my head sticking out. I got out and got on ash's shoulder.
Pikachu: (y/n) your awake!
Me: barely what I miss
I then over to see we were on top of the huge tower that ash entered before.
Me: You can tell me later, so garchomp
Pikachu: ya
Me: well lets go
We see garchomp ahead of us and started walking towards him. Garchomp was getting ready to attack so I did the same.
Ash: (y/n)
Me: what
Ash: wait I don't want you to attack garchomp
Me: ash, "huff" I trust you
As I said that a glowing ribbon came out of the back of my neck and wrapped around ash's arm. Everything on me changed and I was different. I was EVOLVING!!! Once it was done I looked at my self. I was sorta pink and blue, with ribbons I could move on command, and I had a bow tie and a bow on my left ear. I thought I saw every possible eevee evolution, but I guess I was wrong.
Ash: woah, what did you evolve into
Me: I honestly don't have a clue
Froakie: your a sylveon, a fairy type
Me: wait really
Froakie: ya, it normally happens when a eevee and a trainer have a strong bond.
Me: yep that's me and ash
I then went right at ash's side with one of my ribbons wrapped around his arm as we stepped towards garchomp.
Ash: garchomp please, let us help get that collar off you so we can go back down.
Me: what do you say
Garchomp looked like he was trying hard to get back into control but was once again shocked by the collar as he backed up.
Ash: wait garchomp look out
I quickly wrapped my ribbons around his waist and started to pull him back over to us as froakie used his frubbles to stick his feet to the ground.
Ash: good thinking you two, we gotta destroy that collar!
He jumped on garchomp and started to try and get the collar off.
Ash: pikachu use iron tail on the collar
Once pikachu did that the collar broke and garchomp was back to normal. I then unwrap my ribbons and bring them back to me.
Me: great job you two
Pikachu: thanks you two, and I guess it's gonna take awhile to get used to your new form.
Me: and when I thought I was never gonna evolve.
Froakie: well I think you look beautiful
My little blush was now noticeable on my new white fur.
Me: thanks
I then hear beeping, and in the blink of an eye the ribbons went back into my back and the bow tie turned into something like a collar. And before I knew it I was back into an eevee.
Me: what just happened?
Ash: wait did you just go back to normal!?!?!
I then start to walk over to them. When suddenly my foot slipped and me and pikachu were falling.
Me and pikachu: AHH!
Ash: pikachu! (Y/n)!
I opened my eyes to see ash holding me and pikachu while we were still falling.
Me: ash
I closed my eyes waiting for death, but it never came. I opened my eyes to see we were on the ground.
Ps: ash, pikachu, (y/n) I'm glad all three of you didn't get hurt.
Ash: were doing great, and garchomp's back to normal.
Ps: thank you ash, and I saw what happened up there with (y/n) and that evolution, a Pokémon evolving and unevolving is unnatural so I might need to take some tests.

Tomorrow

Ps: and with this collar she should turn into any eevee evolution with the press of a crystal -

Red for flareon, blue for vaporeon, yellow for jolteon, black for umbreon, purple for espeon, light blue for glaceon, green for leafeon, and pink for sylveon

Ash: cool well thanks for everything and good luck with your research, bye
Before we could go though ash got hit in the face with a frubble. We looked over and saw froakie with a pokeball. He rolled it over to ash.
Froakie: here
Ps: hey I think he wants to go with you.
Clemont: I can't believe it, froakie chose you.
Bonnie: he must really like ash or (y/n), that's so sweet.
I blush a little at that. Anyway ash picked up the pokeball and stared at froakie.
Ash: so you really want to come with us?
Froakie then jumped right into the pokeball allowing himself to be caught.
Me: it's awesome your coming with us froakie.
The pokeball then nodded as if froakie could hear me from inside the pokeball. I'm really glad that he wanted to join us.

I read all your comments and votes and it seemed like lots of you wanted to see different eeveelutions. Today I was going to choose one but I didn't want to make you guys who voted for something else sad. And I wanted to make this a little more interesting so, I came up with this. I'm sorry if it's a bad idea but I hope you enjoyed, bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️