An Introduction

Hi! You can call me Snow, I'm a demiwitch daughter of Khione, in the house of Hufflepuff. My Ilvermorny house was split between Horned Serpent and Pukwudgie, I picked Pukwudgie to be with a dear friend of mine. I love Kingdom Hearts, Undertale, HTTYD, and Pokémon, as well as PJO and HP.

*random portal noises*

*fire crackling*

Hi, I'm Snow... oh wait, I already said that. Guess that's what happens when you fall through a portal, into a whole other dimension, the Storyverse. I remain a daughter of Khione here, but I'm a Frost Fury- an incredibly rare hybrid of a Night Fury and a god or goddess of ice. I gain some 'cool' new powers here- I can shoot ice blasts, which are a weird combination of phosphorus and liquid nitrogen that both burns and freezes, and I still keep my manipulation of ice and snow from Mother. I also gain the ability to shadow travel and call on lightning, as the legacy powers from my Fury side are boosted. I'm still very smol though, not even half the size of the average Night Fury, and am very vulnerable to heat, which is a massive disadvantage in a world where creatures of fire abound...

"HEY! PURRRSTON, GET OUT!!! AND GIVE ME BACK MY FROST PENDANT, I CAN'T LEAVE MY NEST WITHOUT IT!!! YOU KNOW THAT!!! It's the biggest problem with filming in the freaking NETHER... oops I hope I didn't give anything away. NOW GET BACK HERE PURRRSTON!!!"

-----------------------------
INTERMISSION WHILE PENDANT IS RETRIEVED
----------------------------

*Snow received Pendant from mysterious blue glow*

"Thank you, I'm glad you were in the space-time flow near here."

you're welcome. stay determined.

*blue glow is less mysterious, guess who it was!*

Okay, it's all good now. Purrston REALLY enjoys being a nuisance. And without the help of a friend I would have melted, and that takes SOOOO long to recover from.

QUIT MESSING WITH THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM AND PLAYING YOUR THEME AS I WAS WRITING YOUR PART YOU CHEEKY THING!!!

Welp... I think I should take a break 😂

-------------------------------------------------

Hello again, I'm back the next day! Hopefully our mischievous friend will not be messing with the space-time and Purrrston won't steal my pendant, if that happens I'll be ticked off.

*Preston wanders in*

"Purrrston. Get out."

*Preston flees*

I don't think he wants to mess with our rather JUDGMENTal buddy. I'm glad about that, I wouldn't want to tick him off either, to be quite honest. He's scary when he's mad, he shoots lasers at people and they need a lot of determination to get past him.

Okay I've dropped enough hints. You can guess in the comments who it is.

Now... what was I saying?!
Oh well I forgot.
Guess we're done here then.