•Bobby•

⚠️ WARNING TRIGGERING SUBJECTS!!!! ⚠️

Your POV

I have been working at hi5 studios for about a year. My bf (Paul)and I had a bad night but I just think he was in a bad mood. I opened the door and was greeted by bobby "Hey (Y/N)!" "Hey bobby! What's up?" "Nothing much. But there is Paul and some
Girl in your office saying you let them in there." I was very confused and said "u-uh ok.. talk to you later!" and went into my office then I saw Paul and some girl with big ass boobs and butt and her waist was pulled in so tight. I saw them FREAKING kissing. "WHAF THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??!!" "U-Uhh..Um..Y/N this isn't what you think! I swear!" At that time everyone in the office was outside my office door just watching like a cat watching a fish swimming in a fish bowl.

"WELL I THINK ITS YOU AND SOME SLUT MAKING OUT ON MY COUCH!" I said furiously with tears about to come out my eyes. "b-BUT I S-SWEAR! SHE MEANT NOTHING TO ME!" I didn't say anything. I pulled him up with my nails digging into his skin and then the girl. I shut my door and After that I heard some loud arguing outside my office. I started editing videos with tears running down my face. I had very mixed emotions. Then later bobby came into my office. " hey I'm sorry about what happened with Paul." "It's ok.. he was a jerk anyway I said smiling a bit.

He smiled back and left. I soon got a text from him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paul: y/n I swear I didn't mean to! She meant nothing to me!
Y/n: shut the fuck up.
Paul: Please give me one more chance!!
Y/n: I've given you way too many FUCKING chances and you blew it. Now go fuck off and fuck yourself and don't talk to me ever again you cheating BASTARD!!
Paul: what ever . She was so much hotter anyway. A better kisser, much sexier, And ps. We banged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I instantly blocked him and started crying again. It was soon the end of the day and I packed up and went home. As soon as I got home I didn't care if i shut my door or not. I got a note and paper and started writing

Dear Family and Friends,

I'm so, so, SO sorry you had to see me this way. I'm just another person out of 7.3 billion more. I don't think I will be missed. And to bobby, I'm especially sorry you had to find me like this. I truly am.

                                        -Sincerely, (y/n)

After I was done writing that a few tear drops dropped on the paper. I put it on the counter and walked to the bath tub. Then checked my phone.
7 Missed calls from Bobby
2 Missed calls from Amanda
3 Missed calls from Gunner
I didn't care. I just wanted to die at this point. I laid in the bath tub shut my eyes for one second and opened them. Then I started the water and grabbed the razor..
One cut, two cuts, three cuts, four cuts, five cuts, and finally six cuts.
I flinched as the water stung my cuts.  There was more blood then water in the tub than water. I heard a knock on my door and shut my eyes and saw my life flash before my eyes. I heard more knocks then my door flung open and running then everything went black.

I woke up in a white room with tubes and wires in me. I turned to my left to see i was in a hospital. A few minutes later everyone from the studio was in the room.. including Paul (😒)

"Y/N are you ok??! What happened!?" Matt said I pointed at Paul and everyone gave him a death glare
"But other then that, I feel fine." "I'm glad to hear that" Connor said. Then everyone stayed for another hour and left but bobby was the only one who stayed "y/n I'm so so so sorry you had to experience this." Bobby said " it's ok bobby! It wasn't your fault. None of the was!" "I know.. but.. I could of prevented it.." "even if you could.. I still love you.." Bobby's face lit up like a night light and said "I love you too.. every since you first started hi5 I've had a crush on you.." he said blushing then I smiled and he leaned in and kissed me. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend? I promise I will never EVER treat you like what Paul did." "Of course bobby!" Then we kissed again.

JEEEEZ THIS WAS LONG I HOPE U LEIIIIIKKK ITTTTTTR ♥️♥️💕

-Floofle Corn