Day 1 (CONTINUED)

I went back down to the living room and noticed that l stink.

Y/n °•°• Can I take a shower?

Unknown Boy °•°• Sure, I'll give you my shirt, sweatpants, and a towel.
He pressed his lips together.

Y/n °•°• Okay, thank you.

He came back with a black shirt and black sweat pants and a very big towel. I thanked him and went to the bath room. The bathroom was a medium sized and very modern looking. I got in the shower and started washing myself. He only had man smelling soaps so i just had to used those.
I got out of the shower after I was done and went to my room to brush my hair out. Someone knocked on the door and came in, it was him.

Unknown boy °•°• Hey, is it okay if I have friends over, they know you're here.

Y/n °•°• Sure... Wait what's your name by the way?

Unknown Boy °•°• Jimin.
He smiled and walked out.

I smiled to myself thinking of him. I dried my hair and laid on the bed. Soon I heard loud music coming from another room. I walked out to see what it was. There were six other hot boys and Jimin standing in the living room. When i walked out they all stared at my in awkward silence.

Jimin °•°• This is y/n.

Y/n °•°• Hello, nice to meet you.
I bowed.

J-Hope °•°• I'm J-Hope, your hope, J-Hope.
He smiled brightly and waved.

Namjoon °•°• Hello, I'm the leader, rap monster but you can call me Namjoon.

Jin °•°• Hello , I'm Jin.

Tae °•°• Hello, I'm Tae.

Suga °•°• Hello, I'm Suga.
He waved with a blank face.

JungKook °•°• Hi, I'm JungKook.
He smiled with bunny teeth.

Y/n °•°• It's nice to meet you all.

Jimin °•°• Let's turn up.

Tae turned up the music biting his lip and they all started dancing crazily laughing at each other. I walked into the kitchen and turned on the news since there was a TV in there.

News °•°• A 21 year old girl went missing. Last seen 3 days ago. Blah blah blah.

I turned off the TV and ran to Jimin. I turned of the music and turned around towards then they looked at me.

Y/n °•°• I was on the news...
I looked at them with a worried face and gulped.

Jimin °•°• It's okay they won't find you we are way out of the area you were in.
He smiled while walking to me and hugged me I felt my heart beating faster and I hugged him back.

I went to the kitchen and turned on Disney channel while pouring Lucky charms and milk in the bowl. I sat down and ate. Hannah Montana was on for the throwback thing. All the boys came in and started singing the theme song. I laughed so hard milk came out my nose, and it was burning after.They all laughed at me back and started teasing me, I pouted.

It was getting kinda late and all the boys went home. I was sitting on the couch reading a book because I was very bored. Jimin sat on the couch pitting his arm around my shoulder. My heart was beating fast and I couldn't focus on the book. He got closer to my face looking at me and .Kissed. My. Cheek. My eyes got wide and i blushed.
I went to the bookshelf and put the book away from my head hurting. I went to bed and turned on calm music.

I was thinking about random things like food and unicorns and that til I realized...

I love Jimin.