Dreamy's First Heat~

Dream was always a innocent person... But todays different! Oh jesus... Let's get started..

   Dream sat up, Immediately feeling dizzy and tranced, "What the- S-Stars?" Dream said, she suddenly got a huge pain in her pelvis after getting up,  "Ow!" She yelled.  Then she fell back down.. Wow great job -_- Anyways! She started to call Cross to see what's going on with her.

   "Hello? " said a mid-toned voice over the phone. Dream managed to say "H-Hello.. " "What's wrong Dream?" The mid-toned voice said. "H-Hurts.. " she replied, The mid-toned voice was startled by this [She's in pain!?] They thought.

   Suddenly a skeleton with a black jacket with a white X on it teleported in front of Dream... It was Cross. He kneeled next to Dream placed a hand on her head,  "C-Crossy" Dream mumbled. "Where does it hurt?" He asked, She pointed to her pelvis and Cross's face abrupts (fills) with blush. 
   He realized it now.. She's in Heat.. But... How? She's so Innocent, and loving, and cute he thought. "Dreamy.. Your... in.. heat.. " he said slowly... "Huh?" She replied completely oblivious. He sighed "Do you want me to fix it?" Cross now blushing a bunch,  Dream said "Yes, please Crossy it hurts.. "

Cross's POV:
   I sat Dream on the bed.. Wondering how the hell am I gonna forgive myself for doing this.

No One's POV:
   Cross started to kiss Dream softly, Dream's face abrupted with blush.  Cross licked Dreams teeth to ask for an entrance. She gladly let him and then quickly melted onto the kiss... Wrapping her arms around his neck... After a few minutes they pulled away for air, Breathing into eachother's faces. Cross seemed worried "Are you sure your okay with me doing this?" ... Dream nodded. Cross then pulled off Dream's cape and kissed her neck roughly, trying to find her sweet spot. Dream moaned and then suddenly moaned loudly, he found her sweet spot. Cross began to attack Dream's sweet spot by biting, nibbling, licking, and kissing it, leaving a bruise on her neck to mark it. Cross took off Dream's shirt and harshly rubbed her ribs, Dream let out a shaky moan.. Kinda wanting more. Cross took this as a sign that she was ready (Sorry not sorry). Cross grabbed the rim of Dream's pants and pulled it down, "Already form an ecto-body I see.. " Cross purrs hungrily.

   Cross kissed Dream's neck and stuck a finger in her and thrusted it in and out, Dream bucked her hips and moaned "C-Crossy~!!" As she grinded against his hand. Cross smirked and took his finger out and licked it, Looking at her with lust in eyes and kisses her again. Cross pulled off his pants, he was getting impatient.. He HAD to be inside of her
   (AGAIN, SORRY NOT SORRY!). Dream whined at the sudden feeling of no pleasure, "Oh don't worry Dreamy~, You'll be feeling more soon~" he said as her grabbed her hips and kissed her. Dream wrapped her legs around him and grinded against his purple glowing member (Probably took that to far- Oh well!) Wanting it badly.
   "N-Ngh~ F-Fine~" he grips her hips and slowly pushes in, Dream flinched and whined being a virgin and all. Cross stopped and waiting for what seemed like hours for her to get comfortable... It was actually 15 minutes, Dream bucked her hips and waves of pleasure roll over her and she moans.
    Cross takes this as a sign to move and he starts to thrust in and out of Dream biting his lip, Dream on the other hand is moaning loudly "O-Oh S-Stars~!! M-More~!!".

   Cross's restraint breaks that he was keeping to make sure he wasn't pounding her,  He starts to thrust as hard and as fast as he can inside Dream. Dream moans louder then ever
   "C-Crossy~! I-Im c-close~!" Dream says as she grips Cross's shoulders.  "HAAH~" Dream's tongue hangs out as she moans this, not knowing that she has came, Cross is still thrusting and is pounding into her.

   Cross soon after that cums and pants heavily. Dream curls up and falls asleep before Cross even realizes, he cuddles up to her and pulls a blanket over them.

After:

Nightmares POV:
   "I swear to god, I'm gonna kick crosses ass... " he looked at them and then left.