Naj! Killmare -w-

No one's POV:

Killer woke up as he heard the alarm go off, He quickly rushed and ate breakfast before leaving he had to get to Mr. Nightmares class first! He would say bye to his parents.. But he lives alone.. So, Killer finally got to class, surprisingly Mr. Nightmare is nowhere to be seen.. Was he THAT early? Then he suddenly felt a warm hand touch his shoulder. "Killer? " It sounded like Mr. Nightmare! Oh how badly Killer wanted to hug him.. He turned around, and a red blush spread across his cheekbones... "Hi Mr. nightmare!" The young skeleton said eagerly. "Hello Killer... Why are you here so early? School hasn't even started yet.. " Nightmare said.. Kinda soft but Stern. Killer just smiled a little "Oh! Uhm.." He tried to think of an excuse.. "I'm here because I had to do some not done homework in another class... Mr. Inks class!". Nightmare just sighed.. "Killer your my BEST student.. And I've seen your grades.. Your not missing anything.. " . Killer suddenly looked nervous "Fine, I'm here early so I can get a head start on your class" Killed smiled and blushed a little more.. Yes.. He had a crush on his teacher... Oh he thought so many things about Mr. Nightmare and himself doing the dirty.. He even had dreams.. Hey! I can see you judging him. Don't! -_-. Nightmare smiled at killer, killer smiled back. "Well then! Let's get started shall we?" Nightmare said as he unlocked the classroom door. Killer then instantly went in the classroom and eagerly sat down. After the students arrived, they looked at killer weird. Some of the students threw paper balls and yelling "TEACHERS PET!" and "SICK BASTARD!" Killer just took it all, not caring. Then he suddenly felt a sharp sting in his shoulder "Augh!" One of the students stabbed him in the shoulder with scissors . His shoulder bled immensely and he held it, gritting his teeth from the pain. Nightmare just then came in the room when the scissors were still in his shoulder, "Oh god! Killer! What happened!?" . Killer just smiled a tiny bit, Mr. Nightmare was worried... He took Killer to the nurse, for some reason she wasn't there. Nightmare set Killer on the nurse bed, took off his jacket and wrapped his shoulder up in a bandage. "Are you alright Killer..?" Killer just nodded, Nightmare got closer to see if he wrapped his shoulder tightly enough. Killer then kissed Nightmare, he was so close...Killer after that said "Mr.Nightmare...I know it's weird that.. I think of you like this..and I know you probably don't feel the same-" Nightmare then.. Shushed him with a deep, passionate and suffocating kiss. Suddenly, Nightmare pushed Killer onto the nurse bed, getting turned on by the sudden kiss. Killer was honestly excited! Cause he finally got Mr. Nightmare to notice him.. He's always wanted Mr. Nightmare to love him! Nightmare then, moved his mouth to Killers neck, taking a long lick at it. Killer's eyes filled with lust as he wrapped his legs around Nightmare, moaning at the new feeling of pleasure role over him. "M-Mr- Ahhh~" Killer softly said, making Nightmare smile a little. Then Nightmare started to slowly make his way down, kissing Killer through his thin clothes, and making his way down to his pants. Nightmare took off Killers pants with his teeth, making Killers member spring out. Nightmare then looked at Killer to make sure it was okay to keep going. Killer nodded, so Nightmare started to lick Killers member, to get a reaction out of him. Of course Killer, being the sensitive way he is, moaned. Nightmare then started to deep throat the short skeleton. Killer bit his "lip" and moaned loudly.. Very.. Loudly.  "M-Mr. - N-Nightmare, S-Slow d-down!" He moaned softly, kind of gripping onto his head. As you could of guessed? He didn't slow down XD. Nightmare stopped and sat up, he looked at Killer slyly. Nightmare slipped his pants off, Nightmare got Killer and himself into a comfortable position. Killer felt Nightmare enter him and he gripped the sheets, moaning softly. Nightmare spoke "Already moaning I just got inside~" Nightmare then started to thrust very fast, Killer started to moan louder and he closed his eyes as he moaned "M-Mr. N-N-Nightmare~! O-Oh G-God~!". Killers head went back as Nightmare thrusted faster and faster, making Killer moan louder and louder. Finally Nightmare thrusted one last time and he came into his student, while Killer screamed Nightmares name loudly as he came to, Nightmare flopped onto Killer, "I-I'm sorry.. " Nightmare said quietly, While Killer kissed him softly, "It's okay.. Nighty" ..Killer and Nightmare.. Fell asleep, cuddling of course!

(794 words!)