two.

"Then fuck me---ahh~"

Sana moaned as tzuyu suck her neck leaving red marks on it. As the door opened Tzuyu carried Sana all the way to their room and lock it immediately pinning Sana on the wall. The latter groaned for the force Tzuyu was giving. She can feel how Tzuyu longed for this.

He went back to kiss Sana's lips, kissing her like ripping it apart.

"Does your wife making this shaft hard by just holding it the way I do, Tzuyu? "

Sana seductively teased the latter who's shutting his eyes close when Sana started to rub her hand on it. She Intensely unbuckle his pants while licking Tzuyu's neck. Being dominant for a moment, Sana grabbed the chance to push Tzuyu on the bed and sat on his lap.

"Did your fucking wife seduce you like what I am doing right now? "

Sana said biting her lips while slowly taking off her shirt leaving her top with bra only.

Tzuyu stared at her impatiently. Lust and craving for the girl's body was clear.

"Answer me,  if you want to fuck me! "

Sana shouted and started to move her hips on Tzuyu's erection. He shut his eyes closed once again feeling the pleasure Sana was giving.

"No! She never did! No one ever did like what you made me feel. Auh- Sana... "

Sana smirked and dived to kiss Tzuyu's lips passionately. Tzuyu's hands started to lead it way on Sana's hook and when he successfully did he group Sana's mountains immediately and realizes it grown's more bigger.

"Ahh~~ T-tzuya~~ so fucking good!"

Tzuyu stood up and pulled his garments off and dived back to Sana's body, eating her boobs hungrily. The latter shut her eyes closed, the feeling she misses the most is when Tzuyu touch her. And now they are doing it.

"Ugh~ Shit~ ughh~~"

Sana is like a moaning mess when suddenly Tzuyu's phone rang. He stopped and looked for his phone making Sana roll her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm still working! I'll see you later! Yeah, I love you too! "

All of a sudden, Sana crumpled her fist consoling her emotion to break down. It feels like someone was stabbing her heart spontaneously, that three words that were only belongs to her before , now belongs to someone else.

Tzuyu went back on kissing her again but she was not responding anymore.

'I look so stupid if I'm going to continue this'

'I am not a toy'

'I should stop this fucking, emotions! '

Sana thought and pulled Tzuyu harshly for a kiss. She secretly grabbed her bra and shirt then pulled off.

"Crave for this body forever Tzuyu! Because you can never feel the pleasure I am giving you again. I had been pleased you for so many times and I had enough of the pain you cause me! "

Sana said trying to stop her tears from falling. She then wore her bra and shirt back again making Tzuyu look disappointed.

"Sana... "

"Fuck yourself, Tzuyu! "

.

"Sana Are you listening? "

"H-huh? "

Sana glance at her friends trying to read what's on their mind by their facial expressions but Her mind was still too occupied about Tzuyu's whereabouts.

Thinking how can she ruin the spouse relationship when her feelings betrayed her. She took a very deep sigh and sip on her ice coffee.

"I said we need to find a job as soon as possible. We're already running out of money to pay for our apartment, Tsk I hate this life! "

Nayeon rolled her eyes while resting her back at her seat. Sana looked down and think for a way but then Jihyo snapped her fingers and smiled.

"You know what girls? This job is really in favor for Sana. I heard Tzuyu still needs employees for his new built company in Busan. And it is so interesting when I say he needs a Sexytary like Minatozaki Sana! "

Jihyo winked at the girl who's heart never been at ease just hearing Tzuyu's name. They all smirked and focus their eyes to sana

"Plans Minatozaki? "

Momo said smirking teasingly. She thought for a while before answering.

'Maybe, This will be another chance? '

'But I need to get off this feeling inside me. I need to be someone whose someone else's. No pain and no love. '

"I'm good with it! So what do we need to comply? "

Sana asked and put down her ice coffee after she sip a little on it. The other girls turn their eyes on Jihyo.

"Girls remember! When there is Tzuyu there is Jungyeon, Dahyun and Chaeyoung!  So be careful! Just ready yourselves, they will hire you, surely! "

They all took a deep breathe and nodded to Jihyo. Not long after, they decided to go back at their apartment and Sana immediately dived on her bed.

.

"So this is it! Good luck to us! "

Mina said while sighing nervously that made the three feel the same. They bid glances before walking on the other way, Mina turned to the left where chaeyoungs office is while Momo and Nayeon walked towards the lobby and asked for Dahyun and Jungyeon's office.

Sana gulped before entering the elevator alone when suddenly someone stopped the door and stand beside her making her souls go wild. Her heart raced like a train alone in the rails.

"Why are you here? "

He asked stealing glances at Sana's expose cleavage. Sana once again gulped and tried not to trembled.

"I'm here cause I'm looking for a job! " Sana answered formally making Tzuyu laugh at her. Her brow twitch immediately but still manage to composed her aura.

"But my company was already settled and fine. We're not looking for an employee anymore! "

Tzuyu smirked loosening his tie making Sana step back.

"But if you badly need a job, you can work for me! "

He leaned closer to Sana making their nose touch with their heavy breathes. Sana can't get even more nervous, she was too suffocated about their gaps.

"What kind of job was that? "

Tzuyu smirked and pulled Sana for a hot and sessional kiss that she replied with the same intensity.

"Full time secretary!"

Tzuyu answered squeezing Sana's butt.

"Which you will only 'Pleasure ' me anytime anywhere I want to! "

Sapphires I❤U