Greed

Money. Power. Fame.

Greed.

Each country has a plethora of all these things, shown off in a variety of ways.

The Vargas Brothers, through their world-renowned family mafia.

The Beilschmidt brothers, through their perfected iron-working skills and vast military abilities.

The Jones Family, through their network of spies across the globe.

The Bonnefoy's, through their human-trafficing that sends women, men and children across the seven seas and continents.

And many more countries in ways that even I, the great Pangea, wouldn't know. But today, I have created a solution.

In three days, I will raise the old ones- Germania, Teutonic Prussia, Roman Empire, Native America, myself and once again, others. We will take the world back and return it to it's glory, and blood shall be spilled of those who wish to fight back.

Such is the descision of the Mother of the world.

Pangea

~×~×~×~×~

Hello there! By what I know and hope, this is an original idea, and I ask that no one copy this, PLEASE. It took a lot of time to come up with it.

I do hope you enjoy my story, and the first Chapter will be up as soon as I finish it up. If you find spelling errors anywhere, do not hesitate to kindly correct me, as I'm a little bad at spelling!

Thanks, and Enjoy!