1.

Hi I'm Ashley Printz, yeah weird name I know. I'm 17 turning 18 in 7 weeks. I have brown hair blue eyes and like to sing and dance. i'm in the 12th grade and I am bullied by nine boys. Now these aren't normal boys they are 'the boys' they are the most popular boys in school. They bullied me since the 6 grade when they became popular. Well I didn't because I still have my glasses and braces, so here I am.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

I woke up at 5 a.m to get ready for my appointment yes!! "I'm getting my braces off I'm getting my braces off!" I sing. I put on a long sleeve shirt with light skinny jeans I put on my blue toms and go down stairs. "Morning" "good morning" my mom said my dad is at work so..... yeah "I'm ready to go" I say "me too let's go" my mom said excited and went for the car. So I got to the dentist office I take off my sunglasses and put them in my bag. When I get to the dentist office you know what I mean Dr.Peterson sits me down and he immediately starts taking my braces off 50 minutes later I didn't have braces any more and we went home I went to the mirror and check my teeth they were perfect as I sat on my bed I decided to give my self a make over yes I know how to look pretty I just never bothered. I first go to the eye doctor and get contacts, then I went to the mall and got a whole new wardrobe you might be thinking why are you doing this on your own well I don't have any siblings and my best friend moved to North Carolina so... yah after I went to the salon and got ombré hair and they put in curls then I did my nails you know the pointy ones in black. I was hungry so I went to the food court to get Taco Bell I ordered so I went to a table all by myself after I was done (a/n she got a new outfit it's high waisted shorts with a crop top that says 'can't touch this')

I through out my garbage when I turn around which I hope I didn't do I saw the boys taylor the leader came up to me and said " hey babe what's popping" "your breath woo go brush your teeth, now get away from me and you know me so don't act dumb, oh wait you are already dumb.!" I said that will teach him a lesson. which was a mistake cause then he said "Ashley! your coming with me.!" then he took me somewhere no one was and started slapping me and punching me after that someone yelled "hey! get off of her!" wait was that Ally! yes it was yeah then when he stopped I kneed him and me and Ally ran we ran all the way to my car luckily Ally found my bags and got them after that we went home.