Im Gone Forever

Said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for all the things we did." All of them said with a sad look on their face. All I said was ok.

2 YEARS LATER

It's been 2 years since the boys said sorry. It's been 2 year's since I saw the boys, through those 2 years I found a app called vine and i gotten vine "famous." I really don't care about the fame I just care about my fans and the people who support me.

Jack G the fuckboy POV

I was scrolling through vine when I saw a vine that caught my eye. It was that girl, um..what's her name.. Aria!
"Yo! Guys is that Aria?!" I said. All the guys came and looked at my phone. Jack J was the 1st one to talk.
"That is Aria! I had a crush on her Since we said sorry but I could never find her." He said. All the guys looked at him with a 'da faq nigga' look.
"I have to admit I kinda did liked her since the 6th grade so back off."
Basically after I said that we started arguing I guess we all like her.... well.... fuck..... we were interrupted by someone knocking on our door I went to open it should I hug the person or walk away I decided to walk away

Aria's POV

I got a call from an unknown number but I still answered it cause I was curious who was it.
*Convo*
B; for Bart duh... A;for Aria duh.....

A: hello?
B:hi,I'm Bart the creator of this event called MAGCON it stands for meet and greet convention and I was wondering since you have a lot of fans around the states (a/n I don't even know if that makes sense but whatever) would you like to join us we are in Nashville we already here so we have a private jet for 8 o'clock for you?
A: sure! I would love to!
B: ok bye see you later
A:bye!
*End of Convo*
I started packing after I finished I called a cab cause I didn't want to leave my car in the airport so that's what I did the cab came and I went on the private plane.
*4 1/2 hours later*
I landed and went to get a cab and told the driver the address Bart send me. I went to my hotel room and there was a lot of ruckus in the other room next to me and I went to go see who it was and I couldn't believe who was it, it was....