prologue

two years ago

"will you be my girlfriend?" corbyn asked her, his eyes shimmering, even though they were in slight darkness.

"yes." jasmine replied, smiling uncontrollably.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

today

november 24, 2019

"happy early birthday to me, and happy two year anniversary." corbyn says, bringing in a small black box. "what is that?" jasmine questions, sitting up in the bed. "it's a little somethin'-somethin' for you." corbyn places the the small box onto jasmine's lap.

she took a deep breath, and picked up the little box with her hands.

once she opened it, a little necklace that sparkled.

the name 'corbyn' in gold, it looked exactly like the one christina had. but this was jasmine's, not christina's. "corbyn, this is amazing." a small tear ran down jasmine's cheek, as she took the necklace and put it around her neck.

"you look stunning, and i'd like you to wear it." corbyn smiled, "i love you."

"i love you too, corbyn." jasmine said, "i wish i had something better for you."

"well you do have something better for me." corbyn smirked a little.

"and what's that?"

"just you, and your beautiful personality." corbyn smiled, kissing her on the forehead. "aww, corbyn." jasmine's smile went wide, "i swear you're the sweetest human being."

"and you're the most beautiful."

a/n ;

not really the prologue
but whatever! anyways, book
two is here! i'm so happy.

i hope you guys enjoy this💕