things you not suppose to say to a deaf and hard of hearing person

Hey guys......you found out that I have charge syndrome.....so we are going talk about things you not suppose to say to people who are deaf and hard of hearing or any people with disabilities.
So let's get started shall we
Some of these annoy us or hurt our feelings and I'm going to tell you what I heard a lot.
1.oh I'm sorry that you are deaf
.......IF YOU SAID THAT TO M-sorry I got over board. Okay you can't really say that because you don't know our amazing out life is. "And we get positive, and we can do anything except hear. YA DEAF POWER!!!!!!
2.*tries my best to sound drunk*can.....you.....hear.....me.....
Like seriously, um should I get you help? But seriously you don't have to do that just talk normal please!!!!
3.why is your house so loud I thought you were deaf!!!!
.........YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! It quiet to us so we need it to be loud so we can hear the vibrations!!!! WHO TOLD YOU WE ARE QUIET!!! And last and not least!
4.I can do do sign language too!!*flaps hands rapidly*
....are you mocking our language!!!! Okay it just look like you trying to fly or say swear words. Well before you even try just see which words you trying to say to us!!!!
Well that all I have today, if you know any more things you can't say to a deaf and hard of hearing people just comment please. I love you all and have a broppy day❤