chapter 3: unknown boy

(The Next Day)
I walk down the crowded hallways, full of Rowdy boys and flirtatious girls. I rolled my eyes. I scary to my locker, no one noticing at all like usual. The bell ring signaling the start of school.
I grunt; another day full of boringness. I walk to my English 1 class and sit down in my usual spot. The teacher comes in late than usual and there is a familiar guy behind him. I wonder who it is. All the girls stop talking and turn there attention to the boy.
"Good morning class, this is Cameron Dallas he is a senior he is back in English 1 cause he failed in 9th grade" Mr. Williams said.
No one really cared cause he was hot. I will admit it i was kinda staring myself even tho he said some cruel words.
The teacher glanced around the room trying to find Cameron a seat. There was no other seats except the empty one RIGHT NEXT TO ME.....
"There Cameron, sit next to Andrea" Mr. Williams said.
Cameron walks over and i got one good look at him...and Man was he good looking... His Brown hair was done nicely and his beautiful brown eyes were shining. I thought I was in heaven for a second there til I snapped out of it...
"You're skylar,.. Am I right?" He said with a mischievous smile. I nod. He takes his seat and takes out his books. The teacher starts the lessson, I know most of the stuff he was talking about so I started on the questions right away. 20 minutes into the lesson I already finished the questions.
"Woah, your really are a nerd but hey I kinda like that" Cameron said with a smile.
I laugh nervously.
"I don't understand any of this" he said stressfully.
I just look at him a moment " do u need some help?"
"Would u really? Wow most people dont help me cause they think I'm a jerk.." Cameron said.
"Well... You kinda are but i aint judging you i'm not like that" I said with a smile.
I start to help him and he starts to get the hang of it. The bell rings and i pack up my things to get ready for second period.
" if you want, you can come over to my place after school, so I can help you with the homework?" I asked quietly, hoping not to sound too pushy.
"Thank you! I would love that!" He says smiling.
*end of school*
The final bell rings and i jump. Cameron is coming over!!! I couldn't stop thinking about him after 1st period... He sat next to me at lunch today too we talked about so much; family, friends, and future plans... I told him I wanted to be in the band this year and play flute... He smilied.
I get my bag and walk out to the front of the school to wait on Cameron...All these girls started to swarm around him. I frown. Why would Cameron like me anyways?.... I'm an outcast...a band nerd...nobody ever notices me...he probably didnt even remember my name...I think to myself.
I start walking home,while crying...I arrive at my 10 minutes later.
"I'm home" i yelled.
Silence. Mom and Dad are not home like usual. I sighed and take out my homework while wiping off my tears. Just as I sit down i hear a knock on the door.
Its was......
--------------------------------------
Who do u think it was? Was it a mail man? Her parents? Cameron Dallas? Who knows...
A/N: Hey guys chapter 3 took a while to write but im pretty proud of it chapter 4 will be published at 9 or 10 o'clock tonight...
Peace for now ✌