thus may sound stupid but it's what I do on a daily basis sooooo

Ok so alitle trip on the dumb shit I did today. Ok so I was hungry so I made my self some ramen noodles( chicken we can no shrimp•_•) and then I put a lotttttttttttt of hit sauce tax hot of course and drenched it on my noodles cuz that's what I usaly do with all my food. When I got done I had a bowl of hot sauce left and my mom dose not let us waste food because yeah and I was like ' what should I do with this Anand then I went to my sister who was on the kitchen an I asked her" what should I do with this jay?" And she looked at me and was like" just drink it" I was like ohhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwwweeeek I see ya" so I took a sip of it and I thought ' it isn't that hot............ IMMA DRINK ALL OF It' so me and my childish never gonna grow up self drank all of it. I'm one........big.......full. I of course as like" jay it isn't that-* INTENSE COUPHNG* WOOOOOO I FELL LIKE KATSUKIS QWERK!!!!!!!!" I oh Lord what's wrong with me? My sister was like giving me that look of ' what the hell am I related to?' So skip to like an hour ago my drunk some water and burped.

I...

Felt.....

Like...

A.....

DRAGON!

I was hyped as back u was like am I a DRAGON now? No no I'm to small to be a Dragon...........

Hashanah so yep there gose.what I did today. But I will have a chapter out. Oh and 607 people reading this?!?!?Thank allllllllllll of you and you all deal with me. Ha props to you am so imma go.watch costs new video now and we dinner fried chicken rice and pass yum I'm cooking the rice but umm have a wwwwoonderful day where ever you are and I wanna see some.art and commend bye byeeeeeewee