Fack/ 7

Jacks POV
Finn I like you to and honestly I wanna be with you! And I also have no idea why when are saying this so loud at lunch.

Shania: okay so um this is great y'all just spitting out your feelings for each other it cute.

Savannah: all I'm saying is I knew y'all liked each other like it's so ovb.

Mariana: I can't believe I dated a gay dude but that's fine cause I ship y'all

Finn: Mariana we're not dating yet

Shania: yettt lmao

Jack: okay guys shut up the bell rung we need to go now

Finn: yeah but jack can you meet me in the bathroom please?!

Jack: um yeah
                          Jacks POV
So Finn asked me to come to the bathroom I'm kinda scared Idk why but it's gonna be fine. I walked out of the lunch room and went to the bathroom! I waited like 5 minutes for him to come in there but finally he did.

Finn: okay jack so idk how to start this of I hope you don't hate me and even if you don't feel the same way I hope we can still be friends. So I guess I can start this of by saying I like you jack and I think your great and I love you jack I know it's a lot to handle at this moment but I think your the loml. I love you jack

Jack: Dang Finn this is a lot to handle tbh but I do I love you finn and I've liked you forever now it's not even funny and I do wanna be with you.
                       Jacks POV
Before I knew it I got cut of by the announcement
—————- announcement—————
Finn wolfhard and jack grazer please report room 234
Jack: shit Finn we are so late what fucking time is it!!!

Finn: shit it's 12:12 we are 12 mins late jack lets goo

                       Finns POV
As we ran down the hall. And yeah we got yelled at for running but we was already so late to class. But I couldn't stop thinking of jack how perfect he was every time I go home I think of him it's insane I know but I'm not insane I love him I really do I don't know what to say anymore. But finally we got to class and the teacher yelled at for being late didn't bother me though.

Savannah: why are y'all so late probably giving each other blow jobs lmfao.

Jack: Savannah shut the fuck up we actually wasn't and even if we was it's not your business now is it.

Mariana: damn jack why you getting so mad she probably is just playing with you chill tf out.

Shania: I'm fucking dead listening to y'all like bro shut up. 

                       Finns pov
Poor jack he was texting me all during class sending pictures damn this boy is fucking mine. Well he will be! I could hear Savannah and Mariana and Shania running there mouths like always like we never have a good day without them saying shit. I asked jack if he wanted to come over after school so we could talked more about what happen. Because we got cut of by the damn announcement those things are so annoying like we was having a great time.
                         Shania's pov
I'm starting to think jack and finn have something going on don't you think I was saying to Mariana and Savannah and Annie.
"Well no shit" Mariana said! Damn I was just saying well anyway I kinda want them to date I think it would be adorable ! "Mm yeah but me and Jaeden are cuter so". Savannah omg "well he is my jaebae" okay well anyway we should go to the mall today and hang out and invite the whole squad.

                       Mariana pov
So Shania wants to the mall like I want to so like I texted our group chat
                              The squid 🦑
Me: hey guys so shania wants to go to the mall do you guys wanna come along??

Finn🖤🖤 mmm yeah sure I'm down let me ask jack

Jackie❤️🤫 finn I'm in this group chat lmao yeah I'm down if finn is coming

Shaniaaa💕📹 yeah I think finn is coming but like we haven't hung out all together and we need to cause all we do is fight😂

Jackie❤️🤫 true🤦🏽‍♀️

Finn🖤🖤 well if we wait till everyone answers

Me yeah

Savannah🙃💙🖕🏻 yeah duh I'm down we gonna get in trouble cause that sounds fun

Jackie❤️🤫 Savannah omg

Annie🤗🤞🏼💗 yeah I'm down to go

Wyatt💛 I guess I'm down

Jaeden💚 yeah I'm down

Me okay good cause y'all all was going anyway😂

A/n alright so I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I was in Atlanta. But anyway next chapter a lot is gonna go down I might have it up tonight🤷🏻‍♀️.