2

Yoongi limped to school, sniffling lightly and rubbing his eyes. Right when he entered yhr school gates, large rocks were thrown at him, bruises already forming.

"I hat you." Yoongi mumbled, beginning to run. He entered the school building, whimpering in fear when he heard Students chasing after him.

Yoogi wasn't looking where he was going, crashing into someone and knocking to the ground.

"Dude watch where you are going!" The voice said, annoyance clear in it.

Yoongi got onto his knees ,backing away.

"I-Im sorry I'm sorry!"

Yoongi yelped when he was yanked up, slammed against the lockers.

Punches rained onto his stomach, casuing tears to rain down his cheeks.

The boy that he crashed into was helped up by his friends.

"Are you okay Hoseok-hyung?"
The small fluffy boy asked worriedly

"I'm fine jimminie. Hyung is fine." Hoseok said, brushing his clothes off.

"Who was that?" Another boy asked, his big doe eyes looking up at him.
"I don't know Kookie. but he needs to watch where he is going." Hoseok said, looking up at the boy that Had bumped into him.

Yoongi cried in pain, biting his lip as his hair was tugged.
He tried pushing away, but all he got was a punch to the chest.
He cried out, holding his chest.

"Learn how to stop living you gay freak! Go die already!" A student yelled, throwing a rock at him.

Hoseok was pulled away by him friends, taken to class by the oldest Hyung, Jin.

Yoongi layed limp on the cold ground, blood running from his nose and mouth.

He was kicked one last time before everyone headed to class, laughing at him as they passed.

Yoongi stood slowly, wincing in pain .

He should be used to the pain already, but due to his frail body, pain is very often.

He washed his face off in the bathroom, walking to class.

Once he entered, the teacher instantly turned to him.

"Min you are late. Were is your pass?"

"I don't...have one." Yoongi said, glaring up at the male teacher.

"Detention for you."

"I know it happens every day." Yoongi mumbled, walking to his desk.

He ignored the rude words Written on his desk top, sitting and planting his head on the desk top.

"I hate you." He mumbled.