The Facetime

You woke up one morning to your younger sibling pouring cold water on you.
Y/n: Y/S/N, are you stupid? You just wet my sheets!
You gasped when you started looking around, you were about to rip your sister/brother to pieces when you saw they ripped your Why Don't We posters off
Y/n: oh my god! do you understand those were mine, not yours! That doesn't give you the right to rip them off!!
Y/S/N: I don't care! They're just young, stupid boys! And so is Daniel! I hate that you're dating him! You cry so much over him. And you don't let me sleep with your crying.
Y/n: I don't give a fuck! He's the love of my life. Even though we don't see each other daily, I know he loves me and I know i love him with all my heart. He cares for me, not like how freaking suck up, Grayson didn't.
It had been exactly nine months since you and Grayson Dolan had broken up.
You stopped arguing with your sibling and showered. After you finished showering, you received a message from Daniel.
Daniel: Babe, can we FaceTime? Or can you not? Cause I can.
Y/n: Yes! Yes I can.

Once you started FaceTiming , Daniel told you he would be going back to LA in 2 months

Once you started FaceTiming , Daniel told you he would be going back to LA in 2 months. You were so excited. You were screaming to the top of your lungs.

The whole time you guys were FaceTiming, you kept your camera turned so he couldn't see your face.

Daniel: Baby, why do you have me seeing this black screen, show me your face, your pretty, beautiful face. Besides i wanna see your eyes. Oh how I missed your eyes, every time I see them, it's like I fall deep inside them.

Y/n: Awe, baby. I love you so much.<3
After, you turned your camera over where he could see your face.

The rest of your FaceTime, you guys talked about how you can't wait till the next two months passed by.

Chapter 2 coming soon!

A/n: Sooo, im kinda in love with Daniel Seavey. His eyes, hair, body, laugh, smile, voice, personality just makes me so soft. ❤️🍒