The Whole Book

WARNING: READ THIS!
this story was written about 2 years ago. My writing has improved greatly, but I don't have time to edit this, it's awful. It's flat out terrible.

Now listen. I hate this story. So much. It was written on my old account but I transferred it here because I hate it and don't want it with my good books.

This one chapter is the entire book — 11492 words full of Shit — IT IS TERRBILE. Like, don't read this unless you are desperate

Pain.

It was all you felt. What happened?

you see faces, drowning, water. That must be why you're wet.

What's your name? What's happening? Why are you in a box?

you saw (H/L) (H/C) hair in your face. you remember a boy named...Well you don't know his name but you see him, he had brown-caramel hair and deep brown puppy dog eyes. His name was gone, lost in your memory, but you know who he is - his eyes lit up when he laughed, his smile was always out of joy. Never sadness, never forced. He was your brother - That you remembered. you knew that, but not your name or what you looked like or where your are.

you looked around to see boxes labeled "W.C.K.D." and a red light. Everything was rising fast, toward the red light. you was terrified, frozen in place, the only sound was your deep breathing - well it was more like panting. You hid behind a crate and heard a thud when the box hit the red light. It turned green and then suddenly, all was dark. Only your breathing again.

Someone opened the doors and you whimper and hide.

"What do you see Newt? Who's the lucky greenie?" A male voice called amused. You peeked out and saw a skinny blonde boy with a sword, down in the box. He replied to the other voice in a strong british accent, "I don't see anyone you ugly shank."

He started walking towards you and you slimmed yourself against the wall.

"Hello? Anyone there?" He asked.

You crouched down and sat on my bottom, waiting for him to leave - 'Than what?' a voice in your head asked. I really don't know anything, what's going on, who they are, anything. What about my brother....

Suddenly the crate was moved and the boy gasped, you looked down - not meeting his eyes. "What is it Newt?" A voice called.

"A-a-a Girl." He said. you saw his feet move closer and yelped, backing away.

"Do you know your name, love?" He asked. You just grabbed your legs to your chest and look down, tears threatening to spill. What if these people hurt you, or worse?

"We won't hurt you, please just come out of the shadows." He pleaded. You shake your head no.

"Newt what do you mean 'A girl?" The same voice called. You heard a thud and saw a new set of shoes.

"Like I said, A girl." The brit replied.

The new shoes stopped over and grabbed my shirt, forcing you to meet his eyes. He had dark skin and looked older than the boy. He threw you on the grass outside of the box and you grunted in pain.

"Don't hurt the poor thing." The british blonde said. Suddenly you were crowded with boys. You got on your feet and ran to a hut you saw in the distance - You heard footsteps following but you did not stop. You got to the building and slammed the door, locking it with the wooden slider.

You heard banging, "Open up! Please come out!" the voice from earlier called.

"Alby! Your scaring her!" A voice argued. You backed into the other wall, panting. Are you the only girl? Who are they?