chapter 3

Café

'I thought baekhyun will changed after he dump you but look he's with other girl'. Mina said.

'It's okay I don't like him anymore. I told you a once a Playboy will always be a Playboy".

'Hahaha! I know'. Mina said.

'I want to have some fun'

'Let's go to bar!' Mina said.

'No, let's just go to arcade!'

'Okay!' Mina said.

At Arcade

Wow! I literally miss arcade! I miss the all the rides here! Ahh I miss my childhood. As we are walking Mina is talking on the phone While I was choosing what ride we'll choose.

'Hana, I'm sorry but I have to go!' Mina said.

'Is it important?'

'Yes'. Mina said

'Okay just message me when you got home okay? Take care Mina!'

'Thank you and I'm sorry I will treat you next time!' Mina said.

'You better do! Hahaha! Bye!'.

'Bye!' As Mina wave.

Ahh! Just 2 rides and I will go home.
Whyyyy? I am always alone. Its okay I will go home after I satisfy myself at arcade. Yes I can go alone watch a movie and go to arcade alone. :))

Skip skip

I'm so happy today! I had fun at Arcade. Wait! Mina didn't message me, is she okay? I'm worried.

*Phone*

Me: Yah! Why didn't you message me?! I'm so worried as fuck!

Mina: I'm sorry! Its emergency. I'll just tell you tomorrow! I'll hung up now! Btw I'm safe don't worry byeI love you bitch!

Me: I live you too bitch! Bye!

*Phone call ended*

Mom: Hana! Come down. I have to tell you something.

Me: wait!! I'm coming.

Living room

Me: what is it mom?
*Why Am I nervous as fuck?*

Mom: Hana after we tell you don't be mad at us. Mr. Kim and your Dad tal--

Me: Straight to the point mom.

Mom: you're getting married.

Me: What?!!

Mom: we arranged you to marry with Mr. Kim's son. I'm sorry honey but you have to it's for the sake of our company.

I just go up to my room and think about the arrange married. If it's for the company I will accept it because dad sacrifice everything just for the company.

Argh! I'm in a big mess. I hope if the boy is Handsome, a husband material and if He had an Girlfriend.

A/n

Hi guys! So I'm sorry if it took to long to update my story because I am so busy with my studies. And hope you guys like this chapter. I promise that I will update it As soon as possible. Thank you guys. Iloveyou all!!