Who Do You Belong To? (Smut)

Once you got home the boys went off to their rooms muttering something about sleep and you practically sprinted to the laundry, loading the machine with all your dirty clothes from the last fortnight, changed into an oversized shirt, then hit the comfort of your own bed. You put on your favourite TV show and within minutes you were asleep.

Later, you woke to your stomach rumbling, groaning, you reach for your phone and see the time, 11am. Ive been out almost a day! You thought. Groaning and stretching your sore muscles your elbow brushed something and you freeze. Someone was next to you. Quick as a flash you grabbed the arm you had touched and flipped yourself over so you were straddling the person, the pocket knife you keep under your pillow held against their neck.

"Well it's about time love, Ive only been waiting here since last night" Crowley was grinning back up at you. You sighed in relief and dropped your knife, but stayed on top of him.

"You've seriously been here that long? Why didn't you wake me?" You said as you started trailing yours hands over his chest, tracing around his tie.

"Couldn't do that, you looked exhausted"

"Since when do you care about things like that? Just last month you were purposely popping in every hour keeping us awake for several days straight for your own entertainment" You giggled, surprised by his attitude.

"Well, I care about you Y/N."

Wait... Did he really just say that? Crowley acknowledging... feelings? You narrowed your eyes in suspicion, looking deep into his as if trying to read his mind. Only to be met with a blushing king of hell... Blushing. You had always harboured a school girl crush on him, you found his confident cocky-ness a huge turn on from day one. But what Dean said about something being up with Crowley was right. You had never seen this side of him before, and, being what he was, this side shouldn't exist.

"Besides," Crowley interrupted your thoughts "I need you to keep your energy levels up so we can have some fun" he winked, grabbing your hips and grinding your centre against his hardening length. This was more like it.

You leant down and crashed your lips against his, he deepened the kiss, hands reaching up under your shirt lightly pinching your nipples with one hand while moving your hips with the other, sending shockwaves to your core, which was getting wetter by the second. He grabbed you and rolled, so he was hovering over you, still exploring your mouth with his tongue. You reached up and grabbed his cock, which you could see was rock hard underneath his pants, and lightly squeezed. He let out the most delicious moan you had ever heard and you clamped your hand over his mouth.

"Not so loud babe, I don't know where the boys are" you giggled, letting him go.

Crowley growled and snapped his fingers, you were both naked and he was sliding his fingers along your wet folds, dipping them into your centre and repeating while licking and nipping along your neck line.

"Ready for me?" He purred into your ear, you moaned in pleasure, breathing in his scent of scotch and mint with a hint of sulphur.

He lined up his rock hard member with your entrance and pushed slightly, the head of his cock entering you, the feeling was delicious, but fuck you needed more. Crowley stared down at you with a teasing smirk. You whined and tried to push him further into you, but he wasn't having that.

"Who do you belong to?" He questioned sternly.

"Aw fuck are we really doing this now?" You begged, grabbing his arse and trying to bring him closer.

"You do you belong to?" He growled and started to pull out,

"You Crowley! I'm yours okay? Noone elses, Ive always been yours", blushing deeply for finally admitting your secret crush. Crowley leant down and gently kissed you, then slammed his whole length into you. You let out a scream of pleasure before he covered your mouth with his, he filled you completely and was touching places that had never been touched before, you pulled him in close and wrapped your legs around him as he thrust in and out. Minutes later you were so close to coming and Crowley could sense it. He pulled back and flashed you an evil look as he flipped you onto your stomach, putting a pillow underneath your hips and pushing you down into the mattress. Your legs shaking in anticipation when you felt his mouth latch on to your clit, sucking and nipping, you burried your head into your pillow and came screaming his name. His tongue was magical, lapping up all your juices.

You lay there in bliss when he came up behind you kissing along your spine. Screaming for him while you came had made him hard as a rock, you could feel the impressive length poking your rear end, he dragged his fingers down your back teasingly and grabbed your arse. Lining himself up once more he entered you from behind, hitting you deeper in this position your eyes rolled in ecstasy, "You're so tight love" he muttered reaching down and rubbing your clit in small circles.

"I'm going to come again" you whimpered

"Good." He growled. He started slamming into you repeatedly, the both of you were sweaty and the room was filled with the sound of his balls slapping against your arse, with the smell of sex in the air. "Fuck Y/N" Crowley yelled as he came deep inside you, triggering your second orgasm, your walls clenching around his twitching cock. He stayed over you for a moment, regaining his breath, then pulled out and lay you into his side and spooned you. What a scene Sam and Dean would walk into if they had heard the moans and shouts and came running.

After about half an hour of spooning Crowley kissed your neck.

"Have to go kitten, I'll see you tonight" he winked as he clicked and vanished.

Your stomach was basically roaring in hunger, you threw your clothes back on and ducked down the hall for a quick shower to wash away the sex smell, as much as you loved it Dean would pick up the scent straight away and start demanding answers.

Whistling as you entered the kitchen you found Sam sitting drinking a cup of water and eating some dry crackers.

"Morning Y/N, feeling better?" He smiled at your happy mood.

"Much better Sam, what's with the rations?" You asked, nodding towards his meal.

"Hardly any food left here, we took most of it with us when we left for the trip, Dean just went to the store to get some groceries... This would be him now," the bunker door opened harshly, then slammed shut, Dean stomped down the stairs yelling a barrage of curse words carrying multiple shopping bags, then dumped them on the table and started up-ending them, looking for something.

"No coffee." Sam stated simply, answering your concerned look. Dean pulled out a jar of instant coffee and walked sullenly over to get a mug, nodding at you and muttering a "mornin".

"Shall I make us some breakfast then?" You chirped, both boys nodded in thanks.

You got to work and half an hour later you and Dean were tucking into pancakes while Sam had an omelette. You were content and full after eating for the first time in over a day, and of course fucking for the first time in many months.

Castiel walked into the bunker as the boys were debating over what movie to watch. He had been around alot more lately since heaven seemed to have its shit together for once. He sat at the table across from you and watched the movie debate with interest.

Your thoughts turned to your morning with Crowley, how good he had felt in you, how his rough hands squeezed your body, how his mouth had marked you all over, picturing how he held you down while fucking you roughly from behind.

You smiled smugly to yourself as you ate the last bite of your meal, then looking up, you were instantly met with Castiel's big blue eyes, wide in shock as he stared back at you from across the table.

FUCK! Mind reader! Your stomach dropped and your heart started racing.

"Please Castiel don't say anything, I can explain! Please, please, please don't mention this!" You practically screamed in your mind, dreading Castiel would tell the boys what he had heard in your head.

"I'm just going to go change over some washing" you squeaked, standing from the table and walking out trying to act as normal as possible.

"Oh could you put my clothes in the machine for me" Dean yelled out, but you had already fled to the laundry. "Damn she really wants her clothes clean" he shrugged.