After the shoot

Taehyung's mouth dropped open in response to Jungkook's answer. "I-I don't want to." Jungkook replied, continuing to stroke himself.

"You don't want to stop?" Taehyung asked, unsure if what he was hearing could be true. Jungkook shook his head, eyes half closed. "Does it feel good?" Taehyung smirked slightly, moving closer to the younger male.

Jungkook let out a quiet whimper and bit his lip, starting to go even faster. "Do you want me to help?" Taehyung asked nervously, unsure if the boy would accept.

Without hesitation, Jungkook looked directly into Taehyung's eyes, nodding quickly. "Yes please, daddy." He had said it again, that word. Taehyung knew for definite now that he liked it and was desperate to lay his hands on Jungkook's precious skin.

Taehyung walked over to the set and knelt down in front of Jungkook between his legs. Jungkook removed his hand from his length and glanced down at Taehyung, waiting for him to do something, anything. He was desperate.

"Please, daddy!" Jungkook repeated, sounding needier this time. He raised his hips slightly at Taehyung. The older male grinned and wrapped his fingers around the younger's cock, slowly starting to stroke him.

Jungkook arched his back as he felt Taehyung's cold, long, fingers wrap around his length. "Faster, please." Jungkook begged, bucking his hips up into Taehyung's hand. Taehyung almost drooled at the sight of the needy boy, begging to be pleasured.

"Someone's getting needy.." Taehyung grinned, stroking him a little faster. Jungkook nodded and let out a quiet moan. The older male's cock was achingly hard, poking at his pants to be freed. Taehyung unzipped his pants with his free hand while looking up at the boy.

Taehyung stopped stroking Jungkook, making the younger whine and pout at him. He attempted to buck his hips up but was only pushed back down again by the elder. "Why!" He whined, his glossy lips still pouting at the other male.

Taehyung didn't say anything, he simply stood up and took his pants off, revealing the enormous bulge in his boxers. Jungkook's mouth dropped. "Oh." Jungkook stared at the bulge and licked his lips, reaching down to touch himself.

"Don't you dare touch yourself." Taehyung ordered, his voice lower than before. Jungkook nodded and moved his hand away. "Sorry, daddy." Taehyung took his underwear off, making Jungkook's eyes widen.

Taehyung sat between Jungkook's legs again, kneeling up to be the same height as him. Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's shirt needily, looking into the elder's dark eyes.

Taehyung leaned forward and pressed his lips against the glossy, wet lips of the younger. They stayed like that for a moment before Taehyung pulled away and stared into Jungkook's beautiful, brown eyes.