《Chapter One》

Lyric Pov
I'm Lyric I'm 20 years old.Yea I know I have a werid name my mom gave it too me because I knew every
song lyric lol my sister name is melody haha .Well anyways I'm Mexican mixed with black half Asian. I do have a butt and small boobies. i have a lil tats  here and there.Ladies and guys out there don't judge me but I am a stripper.Cause its the only way how I take care of me and my sister.

I wanna go to the August Alsina concert Melody Screamed laughing.Ok ok I will let u go I said claiming her down. Yea she said hopping up and down.When is it I said Tonight she said.I got up and grabbed her grabbed mine and we walked downstairs lets go before the tickets be sold out I said locking the front door and We both ran to the car.

We finally arrived at the place and We got the last ticket and it was back stage passes Yess she gonna be happy .I don't really know who this nigga is but fuck it I'm going and plus I can use some free time anyways.
Oh and Melody is 22 years old yea she's older than me haha.

I walked back to car with a sad expression on my face.What happened you didn't get the tickets Melody said yall should see her face.Nah I said.I got back stage pass I said laughing at her crazy ass.That shit ain't funny Lyric.Yes it was you should've seen your face .
Watever she said.

I Drove to the mall cause we need so cute outfits to go to this concert.He better be cute asf cause melody talks about him to much .August this August that August and I gonna get married someday its really irritating .I ain't trying be rude but I never heard or listen to his music.

We finally arrived at the mall .We went into Forever 21.
we brought are stuff and left the mall to go and get our nails done after we did that girly shit we went straight home . It was 9:00.So Me and Melody went to go and take our showers.Then I got out and put on my panties and bra set.Then I lotion up.

I put on my light blue crop top and my tight black leather pants and white snapback that said Trill.Then I put on my silver chain . Then I put on my light blue Jordans on.Then I let my cruly hair hang down on the way to my back. Then I put on some lip gloss cause I don't wear make-up.My mom always told me not to wear it cause I don't need it.

I walked into Melody room she was wearing pink a mini dress.With some heels this girl feet is going to be hurting.Yo feet going to be hurting I started laughing.
I am not a girly girl I hate wearing heels.I like keeping it casual.Watever come on Melody said.We walked downstairs melody grabbed her phone and her purse.

I just grabbed my phone I don't need no stupid ass purse. We arrived at the concert thank god We made it on time.We made our way to the front after we gave the man our passes.We went all the way to the front.
Are yall ready for august alsina yall the guy said.

The crowd was geek they were screaming and just going crazy . Here's August Alsina.Well Damn that nigga was fine no wonder my sis going crazy over his ass.He started sing.

I luv the way you keep them heels on
That hair ain't yours but its paid for and its real long
Some them tattoos when you swicth it up with your J's on
Wait hold up he said.I need a ghetto girl up here how about you he pointed to me they put the spot light on me.Lyric he wants you up there my sister Melody said I was scared. I walked up there after I gave Melody my phone.

I walked up to him and he whispered in my ear this
Don't gotta be shy shawty he said omg I was melting.
Then I just smilied .Play the music he said

I luv the way you keep your heels on
That hair ain't yours but its paid for and its real long
Show them tattoos when you swicth it up with yo J's on
And you got an ass so fat that I can't but help but fell on .
(He grabbed my ass omg)Then he started grinding on) me at this part. )And you keep it real when it comes to having sex.
Girl you don't ever flex
Long ass I fuck you good
You ain't worried bout what's next
That's why I keep you here
You ain't like the other hoes
Cause you the fucking best
Just in case you didn't know
Cause you aint got a millon dollar condo
You ain't got a hundred thousand dollar car
But you got a millon dollar body
Trust me I know
You keep it hood no matter where you are
Cause you come from the ghetto
Love 'em from the ghetto
You the type I like
Thats why I keep you right you off the ghetto
Love 'em from the ghetto
Ani't afaid to let 'em know you from the ghetto
You from the ghetto
Better let 'em know
Girl you are the ghetto
Better let 'em know
Better let 'em know
You are the G-H-E-TT-O
You hold it down
And you never let them haters come around
Girl thats why I keep you on speed dail
Just in case some shit get bad
Keep that rachet in your bag and a little cash
Just in case I need you
If they lock me down I know I'd see you
That's without a doubt
I know you'll understand how it go
But you're still down for the ride
That's why I still keep you by my side

He finished it and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.Then he told me too walk with him to V.I.P
Well thanks for picking me I said smiling. You prob he said.Damn that accent was deeper than mine.Umm August umm can I bring my sister to V.I.P I said. Yea he said.I saw melody and she ran to me.

Girl I saw you with August he squeezed yo ass hard melody said.I know let's go to V.I.P I said.Wait you got us to V.I.P she said. Yup now let's go I said . We walked to V.I.P.It was trey , Llody, and my sisters crush Chris Brown .August walked up to me and gave me a hug . I'm sorry ma but I didn't get your name he said to me.Oh I'm but I'm Lyric and this is my sister melody.

Chris trey Llody this is Lyric and her sister melody August said.Nice to meet you two Llody said. Chris I gave Chris my hand to shake but he just looked at it and brought me into a hug I laughed.Chris gave Melody a hug.

Trey came to us and gave us a kiss on the cheek . Melody was talking to Chris and I was talking to August. So tell me about your self august said.
My names lyric Arandas I'm 20 years old I don't got any kids Don't judge me though I am a stripper.Its the only way how I make my money.I ain't judging you he said.Good I'm from New Orleans Downtown but I moved to Atlanta Melody is the only family I have left .

Cause my mom died of stage 5 breast cancer. And my dad died when I was five in a car crash.I am planing on stop stripping this month cause I don't belong in there with them girls I don't fit in in there I said.I know I was about to say that too and I am very sorry for your lost he said .Its all good now I said . We talked and talked.

Then it got late August and I exchanged numbers I can't belive he saved his as. That_realnigga☆
I saved mine as Keep_it trill☆.Bye yall I said.

I went home and took a shower and took my ass to sleep

This my first story how did yall like it please comment and vote.