•|• Rules •|•

Every person has rules and boundaries and I am no exception. 

1. No Hate- I just don't like hate at all. Do you really have to ask?

2. No Mary\Gary Sues- Yes, this is one of the most basic rules, but please make your OC different. We are all flawed and individual and wonderful and we need to embrace that.

3. Don't Kill Off A Character- Please don't kill anyone off without telling me, because that's happened to me several times. Every time it happens, it's just, like, "What do I do now? What's the point?".

4. You Play My Crush, I Play Yours- This one is self explanatory, but I'm sorry, that's just the way I do. Because I don't find it fair that one person gets to play themselves and the other has to play who the other likes. Plus double is way more interesting for me.

5. Gay is Yay- Anything that is not straight or anything like that, I love. I accept.

6. You Don't Have To Be An OC- This can be with just the members, I am perfectly fine with that. But Namjin will be respected in this household XD

7. No One Liners- Please add something to your reply other than 2 words, okay? Then, it gets boring really fast.

8.  Don't control my characters. You can give a suggestion of you have an idea, but if not, back away from my people.

9. Don't let everything happen to your OC. They are not the only character in the role play

10. Please don't spam me. I have school which stresses me out enough

11. If I have accidentally offended you or have done something you don't like, please tell me. I'm a reasonable person, as are you, and we can come to a simple conclusion

12. Don't jump into someone else's chain unless you've been invited in please

13. Wait for me to accept your OC if you make one

14. Please add drama to the roleplay

15. don't forget rule 4, please! Or any of the rules!

16. Cursing - please censor it!

17. To piggyback off of 7, let's try to match each other's explanation length? If you cant stretch it,I understand, but please try.

 tag 3 people

RULE NUMBER 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!