Chapter One - An introduction

I felt the sun's bright energy on my skin and the wind blowing in my face because I had left the window wide open. It was a peaceful day.

A very familiar ringtone started playing making me jump with my eyes wide open in surprise. I looked over at the bed stand after I realized it was only my phone.

The caller was none other then my best friend Vicky.

I of course accepted the call and was the first to say good morning.

"Buongiorno, Vicky" I spoke sounding a little sleeping yet grumpy at the fact that she woke me up before school had even started.

"Good morning to you too idiota!" I chuckled at the fact that she called me idiot in Italian. I remember how she had asked me to teach her some, and well even if she sounds fluent, she sounds ridiculous to me.

"So, what's up why call me this early in the morning?" I was quite curious, I mean she does it all the time and even though I know the reason why I still asked her.

"You know exactly why, you were supposed to pick me up, remember?" Ah, yes Vicky had yet to get her driver licence so I was of course the one that had to pick her up.

"Si, just wait and I will come right over, tutto apposto?" I said after getting out of bed and choosing what to wear to today.

"Yeah, yeah just don't make me wait now will ya?" She complained and I chuckled yet again whilst going straight to the bathroom.

I ended the call, took a quick shower, put some light make up one and went downstairs.

"buongiorno mamma, buongiorno papà!" I said happy to see them. "I will be going now, Ciao!"

I was out now in the car that my dad had bought just for me. I checked if I had everything with me and seeing that both my full bag and phone were with me I cared no more and started to car.

I could see a brunette standing with her foot taping the ground in annoyance.

"Ciao, Vicky" after greeting her, she stepped into the car and already babbling about anything her mind came a cross with.

[...]

Finally we had arrived at school and was of course greeted by my other close friends like, Sam, Chloe, and Maria.

I gave all of them a kiss on their cheek and before I knew it someone kissed my hair, so I turned around and saw Matthias, my boyfriend.

"Bonjour" I swear his slightly French accent was making me fall for him even more. I kissed him ever so passionately and as soon as we parted I heard the guys come over.

"Looks like someone is the mood" Said Antonio my older brother. I didn't greet him before I left for school because I knew that he was already here with his boys.

"Shut up, fratello" I snapped at him, me and him would fight over because he wouldn't let me go get ready first. Yes, we only have one family bathroom and one for the master bedroom thus making us fight over the family one.

"Look who looks beautiful even when their mad" I knew that Matthias was going to say something similar to that, he usually does. He compliments me even if I don't look my best.

"I love you, Matt" I gave him another kiss and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, from what I heard there might be a new student this year in are class" Stated Chloe. I then quickly looked at her giving her a look that read 'is it a he'.

"Tell me more" I requested, I know that I have Matthias but I still want some space and it was pretty normal of me to ask if it was possibly a male.

"I knew you would ask that, one yes it is a he and he comes all the way from Florida" She told everybody. I was getting interested I've never met a guy from Florida.

"Eve, I wouldn't be getting my hopes up" said Vicky, I gave her a confused look and asked what she meant to which she said.

"I am just telling, I mean you have a smexy boyfriend and if I were you I would leave this hunk of meat" she winked, I knew what she meant by 'getting my hopes up'.

I would usually give off a flirty vibe when around men. Now don't get me wrong I don't mean to say that I am a whore but rather the opposite. In fact many have told me that I should restrain myself from doing anything like that, flirting.

"I know but can you blame me" I shrugged my shoulders after saying that. It was true, no one could blame me for having such an interest for boys, I mean I've got the body and the looks.

"I am just saying-" she said making the G letter longer extending her sentence.

Before I could say anything further the bell had rung which indicated that we all had to go to our separate ways.

I could only wait to see who that boy is. I started to day dream in class.

________________________

Hello! This is my first ever fanfic and I hope you all enjoy it even if the description of is kinda weird.

Anyways for those that don't know what is happening, well essentially we have our protagonist Evelyn ( no that's not me) an Italian girl that from time to time flirts with others.

Her loving boyfriend Matthias (which by the way he is French-Canadian so that is why he knows French on the first place.

Evelyn has an older brother that looks after her but at times can get on her nervous.

Anyways, if you would like to see more stuff then please vote and write down a comment saying if you would like something to improve in this Fanfic.

Thank you all for reading the first chapter ( Yes I am trying to make this longer with this author's note 😃).