- Zombie - Part 8 -

“What are you” he asked going back slowly. “Mac… please don’t be afraid… I will explain” I said. “Do it then” he said. “I…I’m a zombie… I needed to eat…” I said. “Zombie?” he asked. “Yes… normally… we eat humans… but I try it with animals…” I said. He goes back and back and back…. “Please… don’t be scared” I said. “How can I not be scared?” he asked. “Before you know I was a zombie… we kissed… that was something and you know it! I freaking love you Marcus” I said and fell down crying. “I loved you to” he said. I looked up. “Loved?” I asked. It was silence. “I understand… I’m a zombie, you’re a human… that’s not a match… i could hurt you… and I don’t want that. Me and Alexa will move again. You never have to see me ever again” i said and run away. I went home to Alexa and said she has to pack her things. “We’re going out of here” I said. “But why?” she asked. “Marcus knows it… he saw me, you had to see his face. He said he LOVED me… so not anymore” I said and went outside with my bags. “Y/n… you can’t let this all fall just bc of ….” “Yes I am… just bc of him!” I said and walked further. I bumped into someone… Marcus… “Don’t go” he said. I looked weird. “Why wouldn’t I” I said. “I was just in shock… I didn’t know what to do or react but I don’t care okay? I want you for who you are… if you are a zombie or not” he said. I smiled and stood up. He hugged me and I hugged him back. “I love you” He said. “I love you to” I said and kissed him. His lips on mine… feels so good.