I Know it

Rosy kicked Goku's body on to the concrete ground. Zamasu took this advantage and blasted at him. Goku quickly got back up and headed towards Zamasu.

"I wonder how much you love your family?", Rosy said as pushed Goku to a building. Goku was trapped by Zamasu. "You say that we will never hurt anyone anymore, but can't you see we already have?", Zamasu said as got closer to him.

Black saw this, he quickly went were they were. Black smirked at Zamasu, he never seen him this close to Goku before, but he seemed to like it.

"Go ahead, tell him what you did to his love ones.", Zamasu said, Goku stared at him shocked.

"Where does one begin such a tale?", Black asked mischievously.

"A very good question, why don't you start where you collected all the dragon balls?", Zamasu insisted.

"Very well."

"When I collected all the dragon balls, I summoned the mighty Shenron to get your body, when I got my wish, my body went to you, I went back to earth and saw you and your family."

"Then he killed you.", As Zamasu added this, he and Goku were stabbed by Black's blade. Zamasu fidgeted, but Goku screamed in pain.

"D-Damn you...what did you do to my family!", Goku managed to say.

"Can't you guess, I killed you in front of your family, and all I have to do was kill them.", Black continued.

Goku shouted, "You will pay!"

The three gods back away from him, Zamasu and Black impressed, Rosy was emotionless. Goku went after Black, Zamasu was surprised that he chose him. Rosy growled and flew where they were fighting.

Goku trapped Black, he was about to punch him, until Rosy came and grabbed his arm. "Ningens should never hurt a god.", she said as she tightly gripped his arm.

Black smirked at Goku and blasted him. "Thank you Goku.", Black said as a Pink aura came around him, "Your anger increased my power, now you will taste my Blade!"

Rosy went where Zamasu was, "You alright?", Rosy asked, Zamasu got up and nodded.

They went back to where Black was and stood besides him. Rosy kicked his body on to the floor where Vegata was. Their hair went back to normal. "This universe needs only gods which such power and praise, mortality is sin that can be destroyed, so with out anymore distractions.", Rosy paused, the three summoned an energy ball, Zamasu's being purple, Black's being pink, and Rosy's being red.

"Begone Sinners!"

*****

A month has past now and all mortals were destroyed, but Zamasu still acted strange around Black. He stopped looking at him very often, and even talked to him.

Black say in the terrace as Zamasu slept peaceful. Rosy came in and saw this, she sighed and handed him some tea. "What has been bothering you now?", Rosy said as she sat down next to him.

"It's just that Zamasu hasn't been very active with me, we nearly talk or look at each other anymore, did I do something wrong?", Black said softly.

Rosy looked at him, she knew what was happening, but why say it now, is this the right moment? She sighed and sipped her tea, "Black, tomorrow, talk to him on the couch, alright?", Rosy said softly.

Black smiled and nodded. They had a silent tea and Black went to sleep with Zamasu. Rosy was in the kitchen, cleaning some dishes, she felt a paw scratch her foot gently.

She looked down and saw Mittens playing with her foot. She finished washing the dishes and picked him up. "Come along now, I may be a goddess, but I need some sleep away from them.", Rosy said as she laid back down on her mattress.

...

Black woke up first and saw that Zamasu was still sleeping. He smiled and went down to prepare tea for him and Zamasu. Rosy was sitting in the terrace, drinking her tea with Mittens.

"Oh, your awake.", Rosy said as she turned around to see Black.

Black smiled and sat down next to her. Zamasu was awake by Mittens poking his nose. He opened one eye and smiled. He went to the terrace down and saw Black drinking tea with Rosy.

They had a silent breakfast and went into the living room. Zamasu was reading his book, and Black was in the shower, thinking once more.
"Maybe Rosy is right, I should talk to him, but why does she care about how much I'm worried about Zamasu, what does she already know?"

Black finished showering and went down stairs where Zamasu was. Zamasu payed more attention to his book, then Black. Black sat down near him. "Um, Zamasu?", Black asked himself. Zamasu finally put the book down and looked at him. "Zamasu, is everything alright?, you been acting somewhat strange?", Black said awkwardly. Zamasu replied, "I'm fine Black, your fine, everything is fine."

Black then give Zamasu an eyebrow, he knew he was hiding something from him, but what? Zamasu was about to get up, until Black pin him down back on to the couch.

"What the-Black let me go!", cried Zamasu.

"Your hiding something from me, I need to know.", Black said softly.

"I am not hiding anything from you Black, if I was, then it surprises me that you want to hear it now.", Zamasu huffed, he tried to set free from Black's grip.

Black sighed, he then put his leg between Zamasu's legs, which made the kaioshin blush more. Zamasu gave up on trying to escape, he had to admit Black was very strong, that only made matters worse. "Black, unhand me this once!", Zamasu cried out once more, he was hoping Rosy would come to his aid, but she's meditating in the waterfalls.

"Please tell me what is wrong.", Black asked with a smile.

The two were so close that their noses touched each other. Zamasu gulped, he was blushing a lot, sometimes he wishes that Black would have more control over that body. Black sighed, "Zamasu, I'm not gonna release you until you answer my question."

Zamasu groaned, "You already know the answer, so please let me go."

Black let go of the kaioshin, Zamasu sighed in relief. Black put his hand on Zamasu's cheek, he was confused of what Black was doing. Black then leaned closer and kissed the soft lips of Zamasu's, it was a soft kiss.