scary story #1

3rd Person

One night your just siting in bed watching YouTube when you suddenly hear a scream coming from some where.You look out the window and see a 15 year old boy running to his house the same house where the scream was from.You followed him to see which house the scream came from and so that way you can call the police.The house address was about a block away from yours.You decided to look through the window of the bottom floor and you saw the same 15 year old boy laying in a pool of his own blood his head cut clean off and his stomach cut open and his intestines hung around the room like Christmas decorations. You decided to call the police then walked inside where you a window open you looked out the bottom floor where you could see the outline of a person which you could identify as a women wearing a black dress.Something was off so you went up stairs to where you find the parents of the boy in the same way he was in head clean off stomach cut open and their intestines strung around the room.On the wall was a symbol that caught you attention a x inside a circle.When the police you told them about the symbol and the person you saw they identified the person as Jane the Killer.While walking you felt like you were being watched you looked out to the woods where you saw three men who you identified as Masky,Hoodie, and Ticci Toby you ran home and went right to sleep.You awoke to the opening of a window when you opened your eyes you saw Masky,Hoodie, and Toby surrounding you.They covered you =r mouth and then killed you like the other family neck cut off and stomach cut open with you intestines strung around the room when the police came off in the distance there the three were watching and waiting for their next orders from Slenderman.

Hey guys this is a new story commit if you like the story and what creepypastas i should add next i hope this makes up for my other story not being able to update.