Not So Scary Story #2

You were at work one day when your boss called you into his office.He gave you a file and you knew exactly what to do so when you went you looked in the file.The file was about a creepypasta named BEN DROWNED.You read his back story and got very sad because his back story was just like you older brothers.You where 14 and yet you were smart enough to be able to get a job for the government.Suddenly you felt like you were being watched you looked out your window and saw the outline of a very tall man.As soon as you blinked he was gone but when you turned around there he was a tall faceless man also known as Slenderman you froze in your spot to scared to move.You got even more scared when he used his tentacles to pick you up you then passed out thinking you were done for.When you woke up you saw Slenderman in the corner of the room he 'looked' at you and called for 'BEN'.When BEN walked in and his eyes landed on you he jumped on you saying (Y/N).You were so confused so you just looked at him and you could tell he got very sad.That's when he was surrounded in green and where he was standing you saw your brother thats when you put the pieces together,BEN DROWNED was your missing brother.

Sorry for not updating sooner.