Chapter 1 .

EastSide .
Club PussyCat .

( True POV ) TrayVon .

Walking in to  Club PussyCat , i felt like the man . I was a young baller , hardest nigga in my city , with a clique full of hitters with me. WE DONT PLAY THAT DUMB SHIT .

Me and mines stay strapped. Why cus niggas not gone get reckless with us . They Cant touch us , and they know that. "Man the bitches is out tonite.. " jay slurred , with my bottle of henny  , in his hand taking it to the back of his head.

"Nigga you better slow down " i said mean mugging him shaking my head . Jay was my ride or die nigga. When we was younger i aint have shit and his peoples had it so he always made sure i was straight.

Jay was my brother , still is , his parents love me like im there own son . Still to this day , jay father makes me welcome to his home.And you might as well say his mom's is my mom's .

Growing up my people's wasnt in my life , my mother was on dope , and overdosed . And my father i never knew him. FUCK HIM!

Im cold hearted , and idc . I dont love these bitches , and i dont fuck with these niggas accept my niggas .

" I just wanna lap dance yo .." me and some of my niggas stated . We walked over to our booth , and sat down . Jay and i started rolling up  , and we was drinking smoking with the gang. We was turning that bitch out until this fine shorty walked passed me with her ass out .

I couldn't resist , i spoke up " aye ma , where your going " i said licking my lips.

I definitely was a chill nigga , i didnt press females , i didnt do all that small talk with niggas , i wasnt gone beat round the bush , i was gone get straight to business.

If i felt some kind away about anything i was the one to speak up. But out of me and all my niggas Jay, had the most mouth . He was reckless, he was one who dont give a fuck about shit . My niggas definitely be toating , but Jay , carried the strap anywhere and everywhere he never slip up . Cus you never know .

"You want a dance lor boy " the girl said smacking her gum. She was thick , lightskin , and had a banging body , i knew she was coming home with a nigga .

" Lor boy ? " i looked at her with a confused look then I chuckled, " i just wanna dance ma.." i told her , speaking over the loud music in the strip club was fucking with me trynna press this dance.

She took my hand , and I followed as she directed us to the private room . She pushed me in the seat and straddeld me .

"Damn.." i mumbled , as she starting grinding her hips to When We by Tank. I rubbed up and down her body as she dance for me .

"No touching daddy.." she said facing me as she dropped to the floor and shaked her ass.

"Daddy turns me on ma , and i know you aint fixing that " i stated , with a smirk . She rubbed her hand up and down the bulge that was starting to grow in my pants . I gave her an uneasy look , as she undid my buckle on my belt .

"What you doing ma" i said as i watch her take out my dick and put it all in her mouth .

"Shit.." i hissed . Her mouth was crazy , she was sucking swallowing and spitting on that bitch . Causing me to bust afterwhile .

"Whats your name ma " i asked her after she wiped her mouth off with her hand .

"Peaches " she say with a smile . I got her number then left out the. Private room to return with my mans and them.

I had a real uneasy feeling about this girl tho. Something kept telling me dont get involved with her , but i just let it go over my shoulder.

Besides what could happen i aint cuffing these thots .