back home to drama

/on the plane/
roc: when we get home i want u to make tht call again for the house
yn: alright i will and hopefully we will stay together forever and ever
roc: i promise we will. i will not let anything get in our way
yn: because we are bound to win
roc: with "all money in"
yn: ami?
roc: ami
( the plane landed back to california, and u both got ur stuff and drove to rocs house.)
/ meanwhile at ej's house/
*phone call*
ej: yea just let me know if u hear from her
prodigy: iight i will, and stay strong, men. it'll be ok
ej: alright prod thx for the help
prodigy: no problem *hangs up* 
ej: *hangs up*
( ej was fustrated. he stayed up late at night making phone calls and trying to figure out what had happened to u. he really did cared about u, and thought yall will have a close relationship together.)
/ in the car/
( u and roc was almost there. u was so excited! u thought about how the future will be like; u and roc in u guys own house with a baby. thts exactly what u wanted, and u prayed to the holy man tht nothing goes wrong. u guys finally arrived and already u was scared.)
roc: *pulls in the lot*  what the hell is going on?
yn: i have no idea
( there was polices and investigators all over roc's house. when he got out the car, he was tackled and was cuffed.)
yn: *gets out the car* wtf! whats going on?!
yn mom: *hugs u tight* oh baby are u alright?
yn: mom im fine now tell me whats going on?
yn mom: everybody thought u was missing. u had me so worried! where have u been?
yn: i've been with roc *runs to him* roc are u alright?
roc: idk im so confused
cop #1: this guy is a suspect of ur disappearance
yn: what!
roc: i did nothing wrong!
cop# 1: u have the right to remain silent *tries to shove roc in the car*
roc: im not going no where! *tries to fight*
yn: stop! *helps roc* leave him alone!!!
( ej had just arrived. when he saw u, he quickly ranned and hugged u.) 
ej: yn! i missed u so much
yn: *tries to go towards roc while the polices throws him in the car* ej let me go!!! do u see whats happening!!?
ej: *holds u* yn its ok. ur safe now
yn: *slaps ej* let me go!!!..... roc!!
roc: *gets pushed in the car*
ej: *holding u down*
yn: *cries* roc!!
( the police car drove off and u was pissed off. investigators asked could u come with them for questions about u being kidnapped. u rejected there request and told them u was fine. they said u have no choice but to come so u can tell them roc is innocent. u got in the car and left. u didnt even speak to ej when he tried to talk to u. u was so angry tht u didnt care about his feelings.)