Who's Beautiful Now?

I walked back towards the house with a sick grin over my face, the blood that had stained my white blouse, pale skin, lips and golden hair, was now a murky red stain where it had dried. With the boning knife in one hand and the farther's head in another, I began my climb up the stairs to the 2nd floor of the house, where the music from downstairs was heard just above a whisper... 

"Your father wants to see you" I whispered to myself with a smile as I stood outside charlotte's bedroom door. I pressed my head against the wood, and from within the house I could hear her, still, talking on her phone.

With a smile I raised my hand and knocked on the door, only to hear a harsh and brutal reply

"Mum I told you to go away! I am busy!" She screamed, before continuing to talk to whoever it was that she had rung, but I wasn't satisfied, so I knocked again.

"Didn't you hear me?" She screamed again, annoyed, so with a smile, I knocked again.

"Mum, listen right now, you...!" She started, thrusting open her bedroom door, only to find me stood there, her father's head in my hands.

"Hello daughter" I hissed. "Daddy would like to talk with you" I repeated, thrusting my hand before her face, allowing the blood and torn flesh at the base of her father's head to be thrown on her body, making her jump back and scream with fright and shock, the phone falling from her hand to the floor.

With a sick grin I stepped forward into her bedroom and tossed the head at her, making her scream once again as she tried to run away. As she ran, so did I. Sprinting across the room, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back towards me, before pushing her to the floor, where I leaned over her and kept her there, by grabbing both her hands and pushing them together, holding them above her head, and dug the knife into both of her hands.

Her screams were music to my ears, terrified cries that seemed to make my body tremble with excitement as I leaned down closer to her, closer to her ear.

"Remember me?" I asked, my voice quiet but full of hate.

Charlotte looked at me with tears brimming her eyes, her lips trembling as she nodded, not daring to speak.

"Remember what you did to me?" I hissed, lifting my head up and looking around the room, before I smiled once more.

Before she could utter another word, I reached for the table and grabbed a pair of scissors, where I turned around and held them up to her face.

"No... Please don't, I..." She stuttered, beginning to cry.

"I what?" I hissed, grabbing her head and yanking her up as far as she could be brought. "You don't want me to do what?" I asked again, before grabbing her hair and cutting a few strands of it off, close to her head. Grabbing her hair and holding it up, I smiled. "Tell me, why shouldn't I?" I said, before I began to cut even more off, piece by piece whilst she wriggled from beneath me.

I cut her hair close to her head, and within a few more moments, she was bald. Grabbing all of her hair, I held it up to her face, before thrusting it inside her mouth. Taking the scissors, I dug them into her chest, and tearing off her shirt, I wrote

"Who's beautiful now?", into her stomach, before grabbing a hand-held mirror from her table and holding it up to her face.

But she didn't reply. Her eyes were open wide, cold and glazed over, staring at me in shock. Holding the mirror closer, no condensation could be visible on the glass. Dropping the mirror I grinned to myself.

"You'll never be beautiful" I said, before bright red and blue lights flashed outside the window, and the dull echo of sirens filled my head...