1

Yoongi's P.O.V

"It's been long don't you think?" namjoon asked.

"What's been long?" I look at namjoon giving a confused look.

"You know...money, killing, girls..you name it" he said smirking.

"I agree" Jungkook said turning off his phone.

"Same" everyone else stated looking at me.

"What do you think?" Namjoon asked knowing that I missed this.

"Well I wouldn't mind having fun again in what felt like forever". I chuckled a bit, so did the rest.

"Yeah true" tae said agreeing.

To be honest it's only been two weeks since we've been out on the streets doing business.

"So when and where shall we start up again" jimin asked.

"Let's go back to our home town, korea and we will start there" I responded.

"I'll book the tickets and be in charge of supplies, y'all can go pack" jin said getting out his laptop.

"Alright" we all said heading to our rooms.

Y/n's p.o.v

Today was Saturday meaning I was going to hang out with my friends. Nice..
I got up from my bed calling my best friend ( Kara) (lol like from Detroit become human)

"Yeo you ready" she said.

"Ye maen, come pick me up"

"Alright i have to pick up baekhyun and sehun" she said getting into her car I'm assuming.

"Aight" I said hanging up and scrolling through my phone.

A couple minutes pass and I get a knock on my door.

"I'm coming?!" I yelled walking over to the door opening it.

"Let's a goo!" Kara said with a Mario voice.
I just chuckled and I entered the car. Front seat of course.

We decided to go play games at an arcade. Some hours passed and we decided to have a sleep over at Kara's house so we all went home to get a couple things for our sleepover. We decided to also pack extra just in case we didn't feel like going home. Yeah we're that lazy.

We ended up watching a movie, a horror one to be exact...

Sorry for the short chapter. I just want the next chapter having to do with bts.

I wonder what will happen...
👺