Moving On.

PEYTON'S POV

My name is Peyton I'm 17 years old. I love music my life revolves around music it's everything to me. My mom left me when I was 5 so ever since then I lived with my brother Mike and my dad John and stepmom Angela. Since my dad just got married to Angela they decided it was best for us to move in to her house in Florida.

I like Angela she's there for me when I need her she supports me with my music a lot.She got contacted with Magcon company which was surprising because we had no idea what they wanted from us. I mean of course I knew what Magcon was it was amazing it had very popular youtubers and viners. I was good friends with Nash and Cameron I knew them before they became famous. They are really close friends of mine.

"Peyton!" Angela yelled.

"Yes." I yelled

"They won't you to come on tour with them. " she answered

"Umm...who wants me to go on your with them?And why?"I asked

"The Magcon boys they want you to help play music with Mahogany Lox. Taylor and Dillion wanted to know if you could help them with there music after the tour"

"ok I'll get back to you on my decision"

All I could think about was Mahogany is so much better at playing beats and music in general. But I really wanted to see Nash and Cam and I wanted to see what Dillion and Taylor needed help with.

So I think I made my decision.