AT PEYTONS

I got a text from Dillion the next day:

FROM:DILLION

"I'm sorry about what happened with your brother Mike,and about what Taylor did. He wasn't thinking straight he feels really bad. He tried calling you he said you won't answer his phone call or text but I get it. I'm here for you no matter what happens between you and Taylor."

TO:DILLION

"Thanks Dillion you don't know how much it means to me that your care. It's been really hard the last couple of days. Hope we can talk more and hangout more. See you soon. Once again thanks it means a lot."

*END OF TEXT

I miss Taylor a lot it's hard not to talk to him. He is the one guy I trusted,but now that trust is gone. I want to call him but I'll wait when it's the right time.

~~~~~~~~~2hours later~~~~~~~~~

*AT THE HOSPITAL*

Well Mike has been getting so much better that he started to ask questions about our family for some reason.

"How are you and Taylor doing?"he asked.

"Were doing ok"I lied.

"Your lying. You should work on your lying skills" he laughed. "What's wrong?"

"He cheated on me,but I think it's going to be ok. Dillion is coming done here for a couple of days."i said fast.

"Wait he cheated on you"he asked

"Yep."

"Dillion is Taylors best friend.i don't think that's a god idea."he said shaking his head.

"Why not?He is a good friend I'm going to talk to Taylor tonight and see if were still together"

"We'll you might start to develop feelings for Dillion."he said worried.

"I don't think so he is a good friend that's all."

TAYLORS POV

We all stood there waiting for our plane we are all taking about 3 weeks of a break before our next show.

"Dillion ready? This is our plane." I asked.

"Nah. I'm going somewhere else" he said " my plane is here talk to you soon."

I wonder where he was going. I thought of giving Peyton a call tonight after I land in Indiana.

*FLIGHT LANDED*

I guess I will give Peyton a call.

All I heard were 2 rings...

"Hello?"she answered

"Hey it's Taylor."

"Yes I know."she said shaky.

"I'm truly sorry Peyton. I love you,you know that."

"Taylor all I want to know is who did you hook up with?Why?"she answered angrily.

"My ex.I didn't meet to I swear. I love you I can't stop thinking about. When Cam and Nash talk about you and you guys memories it makes me think about ours."

"I love you too Taylor I want to be with you but I need to regain your trust.Im willing to do that but do you really love me?"she asked.

"Yes I love you so much that I would take a bullet for you!"

"Ok well.I hope I can see you soon I miss you."she said happily.

"I miss you too. Love you. I have to unpack. bye"

"Bye "

I really do love her a lot no one knows how much only I do.

DILLIONS POV

I just arrived at Peytons house it was really big. I never told anyone but I like Peyton a lot. She is beautiful in every way.

"Hey Dillion I missed you!"she said reaching in for a hug.

"I missed you too"

"This is my dad john my stepmom Angela my brother Mike."she introduced me to her family.

"Nice to meet you guys. Mike I hope your feeling better."

"Ya thanks!"Mike said.

"We'll take him up to our guess room Peyton and show him around."Angela said smiling.

"I will come on Dillion."She smiled.

She has everything a pool,hot tub,and a really nice family. After showing me around she played me some of her music.

"Nice they really good!"

"Yea,so what are some thoughts you have about you and Taylors upcoming music?"she asked smiling.

"I'm not sure yet. Have you talked to Taylor at all?"

"Yes just before you came actually."she said Weirdly.

"Oh really?So are you guys ok?"i asked.

"Yes" she said smiling.

"That's good."

"Let's go watch a movie."she said running down in the basement.

We finished watching 21 Jump street then we just watched nickatnight. She slowly fell asleep on me I put a blanket on top of her so she wouldn't get cold.

____________________________________________

THAT WAS A BAD ENDING BUT WHT EVER💕