Why we aren't in a simulation.

The simulation is an interesting concept, it explains a lot of stuff, anything new we find weird in the universe can be deemed as a glitch, just that easy, a very advanced computer or other technology invented all of this and one day it might be just turned off.

To start off, usually games or simulations try to save space and memory removing elements that are not needed, the universe is really complex, and it seems to be more complex as we study it, there are just too many things to simulate, and those things are all made of small things, which can still be split into smaller things infinitely.

Why would something like that be made, its difficult to imagine a computer that simulates spheres that can be split into more and more infinitely. Atoms, molecules, everything, they aren't more than one thing only when they are split, their parts are composed of small things that are composed of more small things and there is no point where something can be composed of nothing but itself.

So only a single atom would overheat any computer the size of a star, even one the size of a galaxy, plus, let's take a look at spheres and circles.

That is a sphere in a digital environment, it isn't a sphere at all, its made of squares that are positioned in a way to cause us to see it like a sphere

Now that is still made of squares, or triangles, or anything else, but not spheres, really small triangles positioned in a way to make a circle, we could measure the area of those by carefully looking at the triangles that compose them and measuri...

Now that is still made of squares, or triangles, or anything else, but not spheres, really small triangles positioned in a way to make a circle, we could measure the area of those by carefully looking at the triangles that compose them and measuring each one.

We can't do that with circles in real life, because if we look into a sphere in real life its made of more spheres, and if we look into them carefully they are made of more spheres.

And we don't measure spheres and circles like we do with other shapes, to calculate their area we use π(pi), because its such a special shape, and we seem to not be able to get accurately, a perfect circle, because pi has seemingly infinite digits, or at least, a really large amount of digits.

So in real life circles are very complicated shapes not like in simulations, and it would be impossible to simulate π as in computer measurements of 3rd-dimensional objects can't have infinite digits.

As spheres are such complicated shapes to "load" in a simulation why are there so many of them, there is even a force that provokes large objects to become round, gravity. Which Attracts everything to a common point of attraction, which makes a sphere, in a simulation with such a complicated logic for a shape why would matter be forced into it, the universe is just too make for any computer to simulate.