chapter 6.

Yoongi's P.O.V:
The boy that I've come very fond of goes to get the ramen to bring up to eat with me.
I wonder around his room, seeing his school books scattered on his desk. Beside it, there's a little crack in the wall, so i decide to check it out.
"What the..."
"Yoongi! I brought up some of my special chopsticks for you to use, they're bl-" He stops mid sentance as he sees me crouching down next to a small walkway in the wall, leading to a very colourful and playful room.
He starts to tear up and slumps to the ground, luckily not spilling the ramen.
"K-k-kókó s-sowwy. Yooni w-wasn't meant t-to k-know. Y-you can l-leave. Just l-like he d-did." The younger boy sobs and curls up into a ball.

Was this what he thinks this is?
Is he a little?
I think in my head what happened with one of my other friends, whom is a little.
I cuddled him and told him that i was there for him.

"Kókó, baby it's ok. I understand." I coo and my arms are around him in a flash.
"B-b-but he s-said i was
c-chiwidish a-and dhat n-no one will w-w-wuv me." His words muddled up, due to the littles age.
"Baby, who told you that, hmm?" I ask, using a pet name to encourage him.
"M-m-my e-ex boyfwiend. And after dhat he k-kicked me o-out." He admits and curls up into my chest, crying some more.
"H-how about i be your caregiver?" I ask, knowing TaeTae liked that idea, but already had a caregiver.
"Yes! Yooni can be my daddy!" He squeels and gets out of my grip.
Change in mood i guess.
"Baby, where are you going?" I ask, seeing as he is crawling towards the hole/door in the wall.
"To my little little hideowt!"
And that's how i became his daddy...
(Not in a kinky way, Nj.)

(A/N:
Plot twissssst!!
Thank you for staying to read!!!)
-I