- 11 -

—————
A/N
I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YOU BELIEVE A COMMENT I HAVE SAID IS TOO MUCH, PLEASE DM ME AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT
__________

—————A/NI APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF I WRITE HARSH WORDS OR COMMENTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE, I 100% SUPPORT THE LGBT+ COMMUNITY AND I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO ARE IN IT, BUT I ALSO HAVE TO WRITE THIS STORY AND I LIKE TO ADRESS REAL LIFE PROBLEMS, IF YO...

Life had become a boring repetition of the same things everyday
- Author
__________
JUNGKOOK

His smile was tight as the boy he had punched not two weeks ago was sitting in the chair beside his hospital bed. He didn't know why he was there, though he guessed it had to do with Jimin. Jungkook hadn't talked to the older boy since their talk in his apartment, he knew the disappointed stare was something he couldn't handle in that moment.
"Jimin is just visiting Taehyung, he'll come here afterwards" Min Yoongi's voice was soft as he said those words, but all Jungkook could do was nod, staring down at his interlocked hands rested on his lap.
"Is he still in hospital after his overdose?" Jungkook asked, his voice was quiet compared to the older boy.
"No, he got ran over not long after you were found in your apartment building, he's lost his memory apparently" Yoongi said, he seemed sincere.
"You know him?" Jungkook asks, finally lifting his head and cocking his eyebrow, this caused Yoongi to chuckle and nod.
"I grew up with him, when I moved here to Seoul he introduced me to Jimin who he had met online, they became best friends and because Jimin came from a more rich family, he and I could see each other, I guess I owe him for bringing us together" this made Jungkook wonder just who this Taehyung boy was.
"He sounds nice, hopefully I'll meet him one day" Jungkook says biting his lip, maybe the boy would be someone important to him in the future.
"Jimin's heading over here" Yoongi says abruptly, looking up from his phone and walking over to the door.
When Jimin showed up, the two boys embraced in a tight hug and Yoongi seemed to whisper something in the younger boy's ear. Something about the exchange made Jungkook wonder what had happened in the days that he hadn't talked to Jimin, although it hadn't been that long, the boy seemed happier and healthier than before.
"Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin asked letting go of Yoongi and rushing to sit down on Jungkooks bed.
"Fine, just a little bruising, my ribs will heal" Jungkook says, keeping his eyes down, he felt as if he had failed the boy he saw as his best friend.
"Jungkook, where did you get the bruises from?" Jimin asked, causing more guilt to surge through Jungkook.
"I got in a fight, they were beating up this kid and... I just couldn't take it" Jungkook says quietly, causing Jimin to sigh.
"Is this how your going to live your life? Fighting people on the streets and ruining yourself?" Jimin asks, as if he understood how the boy felt.
"Easier that faking my whole existence, easier that telling everyone 'I'm fine' all the time, easier than grabbing a blade" Jungkook yells, he becomes historical before he finally breaks down.
"Better than seeing me?" That voice made Jungkook look up again, although the boy he wanted to see wasn't there, and he was afraid he would forever be alone.

He felt nostalgic, as if what he saw were an old memory from a life he didn't remember
- Author
__________
TAEHYUNG

He sighed as he walked towards the small fountain. The air was refreshing compared to the stuffy air in his hospital room. He sat down on the edge of the fountain and looked up at the sky above him, something about it was almost surreal as he sat there thinking about his life.
His younger brothers face suddenly popped into mind. He hadn't realized he would never see his brown chocolate eyes and raven hair again. Realized the younger boy's laugh would never ring though his house again, that he would never see his cheesy grin again.
He couldn't stop the tears that spilled from his eyes at the thought. He wouldn't see his mother either, and his father was gone now. He had no one, he wasn't even sure if he had Jimin. After the doctor had taken him outside he only entered again to say goodbye, explaining that he had someone else to see.
"Hey, are you okay?" A concerned voice asked, causing Taehyung to whip his head around, his blury eyes finding a boy who was a few years older than him, he was very handsome.
"Just fine, sorry to worry you" Taehyung says looking down at his hands, feeling as if life didn't want him to feel important.
"You don't seem to be fine, my names SeokJin, you can call me Jin, I've just become a therapist here, if you would be okay with it, I'd like to talk to you about your situation" he says, making Taehyung look at him skeptically
"No offense, but I don't even know you" Taehyung says, wiping his tears as the older boy chuckles.
"Well, my names Kim Seokjin, I'm twenty four, I live in an apartment with my boyfriend who is twenty three, he works as a producer and he's currently working with a very famous singer by the name of Byun Baekhyun" Jin says, causing Taehyung to smile slightly.
"I'm Kim Taehyung, I'm twenty and I don't exactly remember where I live, I don't know if I have a partner, I don't think I do, I have a best friend who is aspiring to become a performer, I guess I want to become a model or a singer, either works, and I just got amnesia" Taehyung says, earning a small smile from Jin.
"Well I hope to see you again Taehyung, maybe you can schedule some meetings with me for your amnesia when you're ready, I won't push you until you're ready" Jin says standing up and patting the younger boy's shoulder as he leaves the boy alone.
Except he doesn't feel so alone now, maybe he could meet again with Seokjin, maybe he could get through it. As long as he knew he had someone there with him, except something kept nagging him. At the back of his mind there was a slight feeling of guilt.
    As if he had forgotten someone important to him, he wondered who he could have forgotten, but no one came to mind. He couldn't remember anyone.

_________
A/N
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ANOTHER ONE OF MY CRAPPY CHAPTERS, I AM REALLY STRESSED OUT A BIT LATELY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL AND WORK, BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN, DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! THANK YOU
_________