Remake| Love Love Camp| Aarmau.

Hi guys! I know its been forever since this book was taken down and me reuploading, and I'm sorry! But Hey were back! This is a lonnnnngggg story so beware
________________________________________________________________________________

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly and quietly unzipped the sleeping bag. I slip out being careful not to wake Aaron and I walked to the lake. The water shined and shimmered so beautifully under the Moon's light. I sighed with a small smile curving the end of my lip. I pushed the hair out of my eyes but right as I did I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I was about to scream. The person kissed me. I pushed them away. My eyes were widened and my eyes adjusted fully to the darkness and I saw it was Aaron. My face basically looked like the angry cat face, "You scared me!" I giggle and punch him in the arm lightly. He chuckles and sits next to me.

"Your face was priceless. At least I know you won't have random stranger kiss you." Aaron teased and I crossed my arms with a, 'Hmph!' sound.

"Well, my lips are only for a certain jerk." I laughed as I said it. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me towards Aaron again. He kissed me deeply and I blushed darkly. I felt light headed. No! Don't pass out as you did at the house! I kissed back and he mumbled through it.

"Well good thing I'm the lucky jerk," Before he bit my lip asking for permission. I had my lips slip open but I would not let him just do it. Our tongues fought for dominance and he won- Because I let him. Yeah... Sure let's say that.

3rd Person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's tongue explored every crevice of her mouth, the two only pulling away for quick breaths. Aphmau's breathing was hitched. She was nervous about what she was thinking, the thoughts overwhelming. She pulled away leaving only the small silver strand of saliva that she has read about in every fanfiction. She didn't know if she was ready, the innocent Aphmau losing the innocent in her title, would be a shame, wouldn't it? But Aphmau decided long ago she had loved Aaron and trusted him and she is deciding now something Aaron would not expect. Aaron raised an eyebrow at Aphmau as she pulled away. Aphmau's nervousness was shown in her eyes but the lust was clouded too.

"Babe you o-" Before the full sentence could slip from his lip the girl pounced on the man. He blushed on fingers traced hearts as she kissed him. Aaron smirked at this new side of Aphmau. Aphmau's lips went up his neck until she found the sweet spot everyone has. Aaron's was right on the hitch of his neck, his breathing hitched as she found it. He bit his lip and flipped Aph over. He kissed her lips and his hands were placed on her hips as anticipation and lust grew.

Aphmau's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt hot and weird, there was a knot in my stomach that felt like butterflies, but more. Aaron kissed me harder and his hands traveled up and down my sides. He left my lips and I whimpered from the loss of contact but they were soon placed on my neck kissing down. He kissed a certain part and I started moaning softly and quietly, he mumbled, "Mine" into my neck as he kissed it. I softly giggled as he did, a soft moan came out as I did. He kissed down my neck to my collar bone and his hand went up my shirt to my breasts. My eyes closed and my face felt hotter as he did. He massaged my left breast while he continues to kiss me and my soft moans got a louder-but were still soft and quiet. He looks up to me and his other hand fiddles with the bottom of my shirt. I don't say anything, I pull him up and kiss him he smirks, lifting my shirt up as we took a gasp for air. He threw it off me exposing my lilac bra and I kissed him again.

"God, I love you so much Aaron," I said through the kiss, we're both breathless from each kiss as my arms wrapped around his neck and he pulled me onto his lap. Aaron kisses me deeper as he fiddles with my bra clips taking it off. I blush and cover myself as we both pull away from the kiss.